The Girlfriend

Author's POV.

"Y/N?" The door to the beautiful girl's room opened. A soft voice spoke in the girls ear waking her from her sleep.

     "Ugh, mum I don't want to get up~!" She whined, quite literally falling off the bed. Her mother let out a soft chuckle and walked out of the room.

     Y/N sighed dramatically getting up and walking to her closet. She yawned putting on her F/C sweater and some jeans. The girl went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, just kidding she was too lazy. There was a knock at her window, more like several.

     "Mum! I'm heading out through the window!" She grabbed her school bag, ignoring the speech her mom gave her about being careful.

     Y/N opened the window and climbed down, just to see her boyfriend of two months, Henry. Or as everyone else called him, Horrid Henry. He nervously waved at her, smiling slightly.

     "Henry, what did I tell you about knocking on my window? My mum is gonna get suspicious". She crawled out of her backyard fence and began walking to school with him.

     "So? Who cares if your mum knows it's not like I'm THAT horrid" He joked patting her shoulder. In response she just burst out in a fit of laughter.

Henry's POV

     She's laughing it sounds, quite nice. It's been two months since I asked her to be mine and I like it. Even though Moody Margret teases me about it every.single.day. That snot slime doesn't know anything about my Y/N. The worm is probably at school already, of course he is.

     "Hey Y/N?"

     "Hm?" She hummed turning her head to face me, slightly clutching onto one strap of her backpack.

      Come on Henry say it...you're the king, you can't be nervous over confessing something she already knows.

     "I-Uhm, I l-love uh- I love walking with you!" I blurted out. Great, might as well go kiss my wormy worm little brother.

Y/N's POV

     I was a bit confused at first, Henry sounded like he wanted to say something other then that but it was still sweet. We arrived at school as I smiled at him.

     "I like walking with you too Henry. Although, try not and be so awkward next time alright, your majesty" I bowed to him.

     Henry let out a little dramatic noise, I stood up from my bow laughing. "See you later love". I kissed him on the cheek before heading inside hel-I mean uh school. I sat down in my chair and waited till the lunch bell.

A/N: This one might be a little too short but I promise to make the other one-shots longer. Until tomorrow bogey brains~.