Chapter 4

Bella's Pov
I woke up and everyone one was gone. I walked down stairs yelling the boys names. No one answered. I said " Eh I don't really care." I walked over and got a bowl of cereal. I walked to the couch and sat down.

Nash's Pov
I think we should scare Bella. The boys yelled "sure why not." We walked over to the couch. And.....

Bella's Pov
I was eating my cereal when all of a sudden "BOO!" I jumped so high. My heart was racing 5,000 miles per hour. I looked back and it was the boys pulling a prank on me . All I could see was the boys laughing so hard. I got up and pushed Nash. Nash picked me up and threw me on the couch. The boys yelled "DOG PILE!" The boys piled on top of me. I was already out of breathe of laughing. I yelled "OKAY TIME TO GET OFF!" The boys jumped off and sat down. I went to go get dressed. I came back down and Jc says " Nice lookin." I walked over and playfully pushed him. Everyone started laughing. I sat down on his lap and played on my phone. Jc says "Can we go somewhere private to talk?" I say "sure."

Jc's Pov
I'm finally gonna tell Bella the truth. I wonder what she's gonna say. My heart is racing so fast! We finally got to her room. I pushed her on the bed and sat down beside her. I say "Bella I need to tell you something important. I really like you. But I have no chance of dating you. Your smart, beautiful, and stunning."

Bella's Pov
I can't believe he actually likes me. I say "I really like you too. Your ama---" Then our lips touched. He starts to pull of my shirt. I start to say "Jc I can't. Can we take it slow?" Jc just starts kissing me again.

Jc's Pov
I can't! I don't want to get you in trouble Bella. Bella says "Your not going to. No ones gonna know."

Bella's Pov
I pushed him back on the bed and we start kissing again. I hear a bang on the door and Nash just barged in. He sees us kissing. I just lay there with Jc laying over me. Nash pushed Jc off of me.

Nash's Pov
YOU CANT DO THIS JC! SHE IS WAY TO YOUNG.

Jc's Pov
YES I CAN AND I WILL. I LOVE HER A LOT. MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE.

Bella's Pov
I just stand there. I look down then BAM. I hear punching. I ran down stairs. The boys ask "What's wrong?!" I yell "GO TO MY ROOM AND YOULL SEE FOR YOURSELF!"

The boys rush to Bella's room and sees Nash and Jc fighting.

Trevor's Pov
I pull Nash away. STOP FIGHTING YOU TWO!"

Nash's Pov
HE WAS KISSING BELLA! HE HAS NO RIGHT TO! SHE IS STILL A LITTLE GIRL!

Jc's Pov
No she's not. She is amazing. I love her very much!

Bella's Pov
I walk in and I saw the boys holding Nash and Jc away from each other. I start to walk over to Nash. Jc pulls my arm and hugs me. I push away but he won't let go. Nash punches him trying to miss me. I push away again. I ran to Trevor. I hugged him and didn't let go. Nash yells "GET AWAY FROM HER!"
I run to Nash and pulled him away. I hugged him. Jc walks out. Nash says "That's right walk away."

Short chapter again 😖 but LOVE YOU ALL. Comment or message me if you have any suggestions or questions. Love you! 😘