¹² katsubabes

( y/n's pov )

"tch. oi, are you even listening to me?" your thoughts were interrupted when you heard katsuki's voice, and your head shot up.

"oh, sorry. what is it again?"

he scoffed and closed his book, shooting you a glare with his crimson eyes. "you've been acting like this since fucking yesterday. plus you're not like this, usually you'd be cracking jokes and annoying me. now, tell me what's wrong."

you shook your head, giving him a small smile. "it's nothing."

"bullshit. you know i hate liars," he huffed, "and didn't you say you have something important to talk to me about? spill."

sighing, you rested your head on your hand. "i just... i don't know if we're... friends... or not..." you trailed off as you frowned.

you looked away, expecting him to say 'he's not friends with you' or something like that but it was the opposite. "are you dumb or what? why do you think i'm hanging out with you? of course we're friends."

'but i want us to be more.' you wanted to say, but you just couldn't. "right."

"why do you sound so—"

"katsuki, can you close your eyes for me?" you asked with hope laced in your voice. he looked at you in confusion but he did it anyway.

"you better not do anything stupid."

you bit your lip to stop yourself from smiling as you quietly went up to his side.

"oi, where the he— mmh!" you peck his lips softly, and felt him tensed up. you immediately pulled away, smiling sheepishly.

"sorry. i didn't know how to confess my feelings so..."

you heard him huff. "tch. come here, shitty woman." he pulled you closer to him, kissing you. you felt his lips curling up into a smile, and yours as well. when you both pulled away, he caressed his thumb on your cheek.

"i fucking hate how you made me fall for you, y/n." he placed his forehead onto yours, then the door opened.

"bakubro, check this ou— oh..." kirishima's eyes widened. "crap, sorry man!"

"fucking knock, shitty hair!!" katsuki yelled, making you laugh as kirishima scrambled out of the room.

"you didn't have to be so harsh on him."

"tch. he was ruining our... moment." he looked away, an evident blush spreading through his cheeks.

"moment, huh?"

"shut up, dumbass!"

"oh, also," you looked at the ash-blonde teasingly, "i have a reason to call you 'katsubabes' now!"

he faced you, slightly smirking. "i'd rather let you call me 'babe', y/n."

"no, i don't like the callname 'babe'. i'd rather call you 'katsubabes' because it's funny." he glared at you, but it was a teasing one.

"whatever you want, love."

"'LOVE'???"