Chapter 12; Oh God, Oh No.

Scar woke up the next morning to a loud knock downstairs, and an aching pain in his neck and head. He looked over Grian, who was still sound asleep, before heading down to open the door.

As he walked down the hallway, he felt himself grow hungry. He probably forgot to eat dinner yesterday, he'd have to have a bigger breakfast.

The knocks continued, louder this time.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." He called out, the loud sound worsening his current headache.

Unlocking the door he was face to face with a smiling cub fan, who seemed to be holding a basket of something.

"Oh hey Cub, what're you doing here?" Scar said, leaning on the door.

"Nothing much, just wanted to stop by, I made some cake." He gestured towards his basket, the contents now being revealed.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you." Scar took the basket,

"Why don't you stay for some if you're not busy, i was just about to make breakfast anyways?"

"I'm not intruding am I?"

"Never."

"Then lead the way."

The two walked into the mansion, shutting the door behind them. As they made their way to the kitchen Cub sat on the island bench stools, as Scar started to prepare the food.

"Are you sure you don't want any help?" Cub asked, feeling a little guilty for not doing anything.
"No no, I'll be fine. It's just breakfast, it's not too complicated." He reassured him before continuing on with the cooking.

As they continued on with small talk, Scar made some breakfast; bacon and eggs, some lightly buttered toast and freshly squeezed apple juice. He dished out two plates, leaving at least another two servings as leftovers.

"Are you sure you didn't over cook? This is a lot of food for two people." Cub said picking up the first slice of bacon with his fork.

"I can assure you it's not. And you know what they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, Cub." Scar retorted, his mouth filled with food.

"They also say not to speak with your mouth full." He chuckled.

The two continued barbering on, quite loudly apparently as they heard another voice from the other side of the room.

"God, what time is it?" The smaller man said, rubbing his newly grey toned eyes.

"Oh, Grian! I might've almost forgotten you were here." Scar chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I thought you said that you weren't busy?" Cub smirked at the Scar, quite obviously getting the wrong idea. Scar only replied with a glare.

"Oh sorry am I interrupting something, I can go now if you need me to." Grian said, not quite getting what Cub was talking about.

"No no, I was just about to take my leave anyways. Building to do, great business to run. Quite better than Sahara if you ask me." Cub added, before making his way to the door.

"You wish!" Grain called out before Cub left their sights.

Grain turned back to Scar, neither of them quite sure what to say.

"So... tnt?"

"Uh yeah... it was quite a surprise... like one minute I'm just walking around and the next I'm six feet underground with a pounding headache. Which speaking of, still hasn't gone away yet." Grian rubbed his temples.