Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Farrah's POV

"Yeah. Oh my god! Elena, Jenna! Liah and Farrah are here!" He yelled behind him.

"So are we just gonna stand here or can we come in?" I asked with a huge grin.

"Hmm, let me think about it. Yeah you can come in!" He said. Smart ass.

"Good." I said stepping inside and putting Emmilee down.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"Oh. This is Emmilee, your niece." I said with a small grin as I looked at my beautiful daughter.

"What!" He yelled.

"Yeah." I said nodding.

"Wow. How old is she?"

"Three." I said slowly.

"So you were 15 when you had her?" He asked.

"Yeah. I wasn't supposed to of gotten pregnant, but I did. And I left before anyone knew." I told him.

"Farrah! Liah!" Elena exclaimed as she ran over to us and hugged us.

"Oh my god, Elena. I missed you so much!" I screamed to my sister.

"We thought you were gone! I've missed you guys, too!" She squealed.

"Where's mom and dad?" Liah asked.

"Mom and dad died last spring in a car accident. They drove off Wickery Bridge. I was in the car, but I was the only one that survived. They had come to pick me up from a party and we drove off the bridge." Elena said with a tear streaked face as we all began to cry.

"Oh my god, Lena if we would of known, then we would of come home sooner." I sobbed as I hugged Liah.

"It's okay. You didn't know." She said soothingly.

"Hey, Elena. Have you seen my-" she cut off when she saw us.

"Aunt Jenna!" I cried as I ran over to hug my aunt.

"Thank god you girls are okay. I'm so glad your safe. I love you, Farrah."

"Love you, too, Aunt Jenna." I sobbed.

I looked over my shoulder to see Liah on the floor crying. She was closest to our mom and dad. Her emerald green eyes were full of sadness, regret, but most of all, guilt. She felt guilty for leaving with me. I could tell. And I'm pretty sure my blue ones mirrored hers perfectly.

"Elena, Jenna. This is Emmilee, my daughter." I said walking over to where she was standing.

"Is that why you left? Because you were pregnant?" Elena asked.

"Yeah. I didn't want mom or dad to feel ashamed of me, so I left and went to England. Liah followed because she didn't want me going through it alone." I told her with a sad smile.

"Who's the father?" She asked.

"Tyler Lockwood." I mumbled to low for anyone to hear.

"Who?" She asked again.

"Tyler Lockwood!" I yelled.

"No way." She gasped.

"Yes way." I sighed.

"Oh my god. Does he know?" Jenna asked.

"No. I just got back to town, so no. He doesn't know." I said, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Well, you should go talk to him. Like now." Elena said as she grabbed her jacket and keys.

"Fine, but you and Liah are coming with me." I told her, picking Emmilee up.