CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Start from the beginning

   I twitched annoyed and continued walking but then there was a wall of ice in front of me and I looked at him.

"When someone ignores you it means they don't want to talk." I said looking up at him. "When someone doesn't turn around that means they don't want to see you."

"What's your deal?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow. "Playing hard to get?"

"Hard to get? Don't flatter yourself." I threw back his own words at him. He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Cute." He said.

"I froze you last night I can do it again, or you can leave me alone." I spoke annoyed, I walked past him deciding to just go somewhere else. The idiot followed me.

"You know you could get arrested for freezing me." He spoke and I looked at him.
"So what happened scared your fiance away?" He asked and I looked at him confused. He tapped my necklace. "Couldn't tame you?"

"What do you think I am? Some kind of a cat?" I asked offended.

"Sure." He winked with even more smugness to his smirk.

A blush crossed my face. "Listen you little... you little rat-bird! Even if I was engaged I wouldn't talk about it with you!" I shot ice at him pinning him to the wall. "You shouldn't even be talking to a girl!"
I was ready to leave but then I looked at him "No male will ever be able to tame me."

"I think otherwise Ice Queen." He smirked and splashed me with water before setting himself free.

I took more water and shot it at him, the kid dodged it and tried to shoot it back at me but I took it and next thing I knew I was fighting him. I raised the ice under him and slammed him down.

"I gotta hand it to ya, you're a powerful bender." He smiled through the pain and sat up. "You know for a girl."

"Your stupider than I expected." I replied. "For a boy."

   He and I stared at each other, I was shooting daggers at him with my eyes but he just looked like he was flirting.

"Yoshiro!" We both looked up at two guys. "Leave the girl and let's get to training."

"Guess your training is for nothing." I spoke and shot him up sending him to them.

I walked away and walked around town why was he so annoying?! He's an obsessed stalker and a sexist.

⇢ ⇢ ⇢

   As night fell I went back to the hut that we were staying at.

"Where did you go?" Katara asked me.

"I hate guys!" I yelled and sat down buring my face in my sleeping bag and screaming.

"OokaAy..." Katara said then Sokka walked in. "How's warrior training going?"

I watched Sokka kick his bag. "That bad?" Aang asked.

"No, it's Princess Yue." Sokka replied. "I don't get it! One minute she wants to go out with me and the next she's telling me to get lost.
   So how's waterbending training?"

"Master Poophead won't teach them because they're girls." Aang answered.

"Why don't you just teach them, Aang?" Sokka said.

"Why didn't I think of that?!" Katara got up. "At night you can teach us whatever moves you learned from Master Pakku." Katara said. "That way you have someone to practise with and we get to learn waterbending."

"And everyones happy." I said.

"I'm not happy." Sokka said.

"You're never happy." I said before starting to walk out. "Come on guys, let's go."

I didn't need to be taught but I wanted to keep my mind off of Yoshiro. We stood outside as Aang passed me the water and I passed it to Katara.

"I got it!" Katara said excited then it went up.

"Nice one!" I told her.

"That was amazing!" Aang said.

"That wasn't me." Katara said.

We all looked up to see Pakku on the bridge holding the water that was taken, he turned it into ice and snapped it.

"I was just showing them a few moves." Aang told him nervously.

"You have disrespected me, my teaching, and my entire culture." Pakku said and I started to feel bad. "You are no longer welcomed as my student."

"Aang, I'm so sorry." I apologized.

"Me too, but what do we do now?" Katara asked. "Aang, needs a waterbending teacher."

I chewed my bottom lip and looked at the palace. "In the morning we'll talk to Chief Arnook, and make him make Pakku teach Aang."

"Right!" Aang said and we walked back to our hut.

*・☪︎·̩͙

In the morning the four of us asked to talk to Chief Arnook and he gathered the chairmen and we explained everything.

"What do you want me to do?" Chief Arnook asked. "Force Master Pakku, to take Aang, back as his student?"

"Yes please." Katara said.

"I suspect he may change his mind if you two swallow your pride and apologize to him." Arnook said.

I kept my eyes forward but glanced to see Katara look at Aang. "Fine." She said and I looked at her shocked.

   I really wasn't going to apologize for how I acted just because I was a female. If Katara was going to do it, then I was going to do it as well.

"I'm waiting little girls." Pakku said.

"No!" Katara yelled and the floor cracked under her. "NO! WAY AM I APOLOGIZING TO A SOUR OLD MAN LIKE YOU!" The two pots that held water broke. "I'll be outside if you're man enough to fight me."

----------------
THANK YOU FOR 3K READS! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.
AND THE END IS SO CLOSE!

Edited; 10/29/20
Re-Edited; 7/9/21