CHAPTER SEVEN

We had gone to the Earth Kingdom of Omashu. In the beginning it was hectic. Aang faked a name and dressed as an old man, we rode the mailing system as a slide which wasn't the greatest. When we got arrested we were given the chance to eat but then the king said that Aang would have trials in order for us to be released. In the night my siblings and I were taken hostage and given rings of pure genimite. A growing crystal that covered our bodies, encasing us.
The first challenge was to recieve a key from a waterfall which Aang managed to do. The second was to get Floopsy who was a giant gorilla bunny. Finally the last was a battle which he chose to fight the king but he was the strongest and that was Aang's mistake. He did win but the king asked a riddle asking who he was and he got it after a few minutes of thinking. It was his old friend Bumi.
I hated being trapped in crystal that turned out to be candy, but it was very entertaining. We left the kingdom of Omashu and continued on our journey after Bumi gave Aang some advice.

Soon we finally settled down for food and rest for a few days, after all that flying, Appa really needed the rest. Sokka had gone to get food while the rest of us stayed back on a rock and packed up.
   I was using the river to fill my water skin with all the water it could hold which was actually more than I expected. I then looked up at Katara and Aang who both looked bored as they had finished packing. Aang was playing with his bending and Katara wasn't really doing anything.

   "I can teach you to waterbend." I called to my younger sister.

   Katara was happy I was safely back but she wasn't all that happy still knowing I could always waterbend and hid it from her. I wasn't really shocked when she just glared at me.

   "Aang, do you want me to teach you?" I asked slowly removing my eyes from Katara.

  "Sur-" Aang's grin dropped when Katara pulled him back.

   "No, he doesn't." Katara replied still mad. "We'll wait to learn from a real professional waterbender."

   Aang gave me an apologetic look but I thought I should be the one giving him that look. I loved my sister but sometimes she can be a lot.
I sighed deeply and focused back on the water. I heard someone coming towards us, I threw the water at them, freezing them in place.

   "Kaida!!" I heard Sokka whine.

   "Oops sorry!" I unfroze him, he squinted at me, clearly annoyed.

   "Great you're back!" Aang said as Sokka came up. "What's for dinner?"

   The three of us sat around Sokka, starving since the last time we had a real meal was back at Omashu.

   "We've got a few options." Sokka said and pulled a nut out of the bag. "First we got round nuts, and some kind of oval shaped nuts and some rock shaped nuts that might just be rocks." He threw one back and it landed next to Momo. "Dig in!"

   We all looked at each other, I mean except Sokka who was smiling. "Seriously, what else you got?" Katara asked and Sokka looked in the bag.

  As he was looking we heard a giant crash. "What was that?!" Sokka asked and then it happened again.

   We all stood up and looked around. "It's coming from over there." I pointed and we started heading in that direction.

   "Shouldn't we run away from huge booms and not towards them?!" Sokka asked.

   We ran to a rock and ducked down to watch. There was an earthbender hitting boulders against the empty creek sides. He had dark hair and tan skin with two hair pieces hang over his bandana he also had his hair half up and half down.

   "An Earthbender." Katara said as if it wasn't obvious.

   "Are you sure? I thought he was an alien." I sarcastically spoke. "We should go meet him, he might have food."