Chapter two.

Elsa's POV

I stepped out of the room in my night gown and was greeted by a voice that said. "Very nice My Queen." I turned around and saw a man just a bit older than me. He was skinny but that was not what drew my attention to him. No, he had deep golden hued eyes and jet black hair. I began to scream but he quickly covered my mouth. I heard footsteps that I hope he didn't hear. "Now my queen you are coming with me!" Just then Kai burst into the room leading a troupe of four to five guards. I knew I could trust Kai. He had been a servant to my parents for many years and had been a close friend of mine throughout the years. He yelled at the man. "Queen Elsa! What are you doing with her?" He replied in a deep yet elegant voice that made my heart pound. "I am just taking what rightfully belongs to me." He replied. Then he picked me up and jumped out the window. I swallowed my scream of terror as he flew with me in his arms. I finnally swallowed my fear and decided to question him. "Why are you taking me?" I asked trying to keep the fear out of my voice with no avail. He replied. "Because dear you posses powers of winter like mine and therefore you are mine." "Wait you have powers like me?" I could not contain my excitment. "I knew I wasn't the only one!" He replied with a smirk. "Not so fast. There are rules where we are going. Strict ones like if you ever leave you will be severly punished." I felt tears well up in my eyes. "Why? Why must I never leave?" He responded with pity in his deep yellow eyes. "Because if you do great peril will done unto you." I thought about the people I would never see again. "Anna," I thought "I have to fight for her!" I spoke again for my dear little sister. "Put me down this instince or I will have you beheaded for treason! I have a kingdom to run and a little sister to take care of. So I demand to be released this instence!" He thought about it. "Hmmm, how about no." I just humphed and turned around. Not a very good choice. There before me stood the most menicing castle I had ever seen. The only pinprick of color on it was the lone silver snowflake on the flag and yet it intrugied me, I couldn't wait to explore. The man put me down. I whipped around. "Who are you?" I asked. He simply replied "Jack Frost." Backing into a shadow he dissappered from sight. The doors slammed shut behind me. A/N Jack has the Ability to travel through shadows. I looked around the dismal room which I presumed was mine. I didn't like what I saw. All around me I saw black. Black walls doors and bedspread. First I tried the door handle which was locked expectedly. So I took it upon myself to redecorate. I touched the walls and it instantly became a light blue color as it was covered in a frost. I then added a small chandeliar dangling from the ceiling for the finishing touch I changed the bedspread white with a sky blue snowflake print and stepped back to look at my handy work. I was well pleased with it. The whole room sparkled and barley resembled the one from before. I then was bored so I decided to try the door again. This time it was unlocked. I immediatly thought. "Time to escape from the attractive stranger in the corner .Wait what?

HI It's me again! sorry you had to wait so long for this chapter I hope it was worth it so yea I will probly publish another tomorrow so have a good day and BYE!!