Untitled Part 13

*Troye*

I walk into me and tyler's room, he is sleeping and i all i see is perfection why does want someone like me??? I would not like someone like me of all people im truly a freak.

I walk into the bathroom to try to get my demons off my mind, i see a razor and my wrist starts to itch, "no Troye you can't do this, Tyler would be mad." I sit on the floor and crawl into a ball, "Why do I have to be alive? my family already hates me" i cry into my knees and grab the razor, i pop the blade out and i hold it, im shaking so hard.

I hear a knock at the door, "Troye its me" it was Ty's mum, "yeah i am in here," i shake harder, she leaves and i sigh, "Troye open up" it was his mom again, i don't answer, "TROYE' " i cry harder into my knees i start crying so loud i think everyone heard.

*Tyler*

I wake up to my mom screaming Troye's name, i also hear crying what's going on?

"Mom what is wrong?"

"I don't know, he has been in there for a long time." I knock on the door, "Troye please open up."

Troye comes out with red eyes and the first thing he does is fall into my arms and hugs me, i shoo my mom out of the room and she leaves, "Troye what is wrong??" he cries again, " Ty i just am so sad my own parents kicked me out of their house." I hold him tighter, "Troye i know" he cries harder in my arms, i hold him up and peck his lips, i then hold his hands, he looks up at me with puppy eyes i almost cry.

Later that horrible day we are going to the park for a party thing, "TROYE AND TYLER COME ON!!" my mom screams, i just laugh we grab eachothers hands and walk down the stairs, "guys we need to hurry" i roll my eyes at her, We get in the car and Troye is shifting around akwardly, "hey what's wrong?' he looks at me, "nothing it's just my parents use to go to this party every year and.." i cut him off with a sweet kiss, " Troye i will be by your side." he smiles and kisses me.

We get to the party and th firsrt thing i see is a croud of thousands people, "Troye um you wanna hang behind i know you don't like crouds," "no tyler we go back to school in a week, we gotta have fun!" i smile i grab his hand and run towrdes the crowd, we get alot of wierd looks because we are two boys holding hands." i stick up the middle finger at a few of them and making Troye laugh, this big guy gives us a really wierd look, i stick up the finger and he grabs it "you do that again you are fucking dead" Troye pulls me behind him, "you say that again your fucking dead." Troye spits at the man, "oh look who's talking you prick" the guy pushes troye into me.

"HEY LEAVE THEM ALONE'" i look to see who the voice belonged to, it was troyes mom.

*Troye*

I look over and see my mom, the guy leaves but im even more pissed now.

"what the hell are you doing here" she gives me sad eyes, "sorry about kicking you out Troye" i give her a mean look like shut the fuck up look, "go away from me." She looks sad again, i grab tylers hand and move through the croud, "Troye wanna go home?" i nod and we walk home becuase his mom is staying longer, we walk through a alley and it is very dark and we hear a shot.

I hear a scream.

A/N

HEY OKAY THIS IS A LONGER UPDATE YAYYYY, also still tell me what you wanna see okay??? BYE-leah ❤💋