Chapter 4 (tylers pov)

I walk onto the bus and I talk to some people such as Zoe,Alfie,Tanya,Jim and that's all and the whole time i hear yelling from Marcus or Connor I don't know which one, I and then I hear the bus driver say "hey knock it off back there!" And I wanted to see what's going on so I walk back and I see Troye on the ground with Marcus standing over him, then as soon as Troye was about to get up he see's me with a cold look and he looks a little frightened.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING ASSHOLE!!" I tell at Marcus he turns over to see me "excuse you, you want your turn next!" Oh he messed with the person now!! I run up next to Marcus and when I was about to knock the shit out of him, he punched me in the face and then the side and I don't see anything but I hear Troye scream at Marcus to stop and them it all went black.

I wake up in the nurse with Troye next to me..holding my hand? Wait he is holding my hand! OMG okay Tyler don't fangirl he literally a just a person..a hot person "TYLER" I hear myself shout at myself while Troye jumps at my sudden actions, "Tyler are you okay? I was worried!" Aw he really cares that much? Wow that makes him even more attractive, yes Troye I'm fine, he hugs me like he was really worried, and then I see it.

I see Troye's wrist I see his past..he self harm's!! "Troye!" I grab his wrist and I see his eyes go a shade darker, He suddenly looks sick, "troye honey chill out" he starts hyperventilating and he is out of air!! OMG Troye must have really bad anxiety "Troye breathe in and out" I put his hand on my chest to match my breathing and he starts to clam down.

Troye cuts he really has a rough time in life, "Troye I'm sorry for scaring you" "no it's fine tyler I..just never told anyone" he starts bawling hysterically I pull him onto the bed and hold him tight in my arms he holds onto me with his life, "Troye I love you."
(I WILL BE UPDATE NOT AS MUCH SORRY,AND ALSO I WILL BE MAKING THEM LONGER GET READY)