Chapter 3 (Troyes pov)

(time skip to detention)
I have never been to detention before and honestly I'm kinda scared, I have this beautiful boy sitting next to me looking at my shaking my butt off. "Hey Troye are you okay?" Why does he always ask that? It's not like he really cares I mean no one does! "I'm fine." I stated angrily "oh okay," Oh my god I'm such a fuck up! I thought to myself, what if Connor or Marcus beat me up after school? They always do, I don't like it here on earth I want to be with my grandpa in heaven.

(Tyler's pov)

Troye is honestly scaring me, why is he acting so scared? It's not like they will beat him up. Or will they? I need to talk to them and tell them to 'kindly fuck off' I use that saying a lot..

What of they always beat up troye? I never saw troye around before, and I wonder where he is from because that accent is killing me slowly. "hey um troye we should get to know eachother!" I said excitedly because I want to get to know this little twink bottom, but all he did was roll his eyes "what the hell?" He responded why is he acting like this what did I do? "What?" I asked "why would you of all people want to know me tylah (strong accent *wink*) you just found out I exist." Oh so he has been to this school..damn how could I not notice him before? "Sorry but when you first meet someone you would like to hear about them usually." I snapped, I honestly can see the fear in his eyes "troye what is wrong, you seem..scared?" "I'm fine tyler I just have never been to detention before.." He said shyly, "oh we'll guess your a detention virgin!" He looked at me with wide eyes "w..what?!" He spat out I started laughing so hard Mr.Applegate came in.

(Troyes pov)

When Mr.Applegate came in I didn't know what to think I just want to go home and die slowly while watching Netflix. "What's going on In here!" "Nothing sir" Tyler stated with a straight and serious face, how does he do that? "Troye and tyler, you guys may go home" "OKAY!" Tyler jumped and grabbed my hand, okay now were on the holding hands base? No you can't like tyler troye! "Hey we should hang out soon,but for now what's your digits?" "Wow that's a smooth way to get a mans number!" "What man?", "I hate you" "you love me, now what's your number?" I gave him my number and took off into my bus while Tyler got into his. Wow I could literally kill myself today, no on will be home for a while why not? I went home and went to my bedroom, I don't want to cut today I think this boy changed my life, because I had no time to cut I was talking to tyler all night. "Troye get up the bus will be here in a hour honey!!" My mother yelled "okay!" I got up and ran to my closet, I was wearing a long grey sweater with black jeans again, also I had toms on for once in my life, I got into the bus and walked to the back like always, "oh hey fag what ya think your doing?" Not again, "so how was detention?" "It was fine now don't talk to me" he gave me a cold stare "oh really I'll talk all I want!" He grabbed the collar of my sweater and pulled me up to the air, "never tell me what to do fagget" he spat and dropped me to the ground hitting my head. "Hey knock it off back there" the bus driver yelled, I was about to get up when I saw tyler with a angry face, oh no he must have saw the whole thing, what is he going to do now?