Chapter after last chapter.

Tyler:
"Troye! Wake up we have to get to school early!!" I scream at troye, he just hits me and tries to go back to sleep, "troye I will make NUTELLA PANCKAES!" He then gets up, "OKAY YAY LETS GO GET READY MAKE ME FOOD AND KISS ME" he screams, i cup his face and give him a very passionate kiss, "okay now food," i get up start making the pancakes and then he eats them really fucking fast, I never seen anybody eat pancakes that fast. We walk to school hand in hand, and we are greeting with the new gay couple, Dan and Phil I think, "hola!" Phils says excitedly..he's kinda cute, NO TYLER YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO IS BETTER! I shout at myself, "Hi sorry my names Dan and this is Phil...he's kinda weird but really cute." Aw they are so cute, it's like two tall lesbians..wait what? Did I just..okay. "hello I'm Troye with an E and this is my boyfriend Tyler Oakley." They nod, "I think we can be friends!!" Phil shouts, okay this kid likes to scream...that's hot..TYLER YOU SLUT! I yell at myself again, "Yeah we can totally be friends," Troye answers. "okay we'll we will talk to you guys later lolzors" says Dan, "lolzors??" I ask, "Yeah sorry um im weird bye!" He grabs Phil's hand and runs off, "they are pretty cute" Troye says, "as like a couple? Or like their looks?" He laughs, "both" "true" I respond, "okay well we should go to hell now...school....UMM..." I grab Troyes hand and walk in.

Troye:

"Okay Tyler see YA later I have to go to 8th period," he kisses me goodbye and leaves, turns out he has his 8th period with Dan and I have mine with Phil....
"Hello Troye" Phil walks up to me, he's really tall. "hello" we then walk to class a little late but still talking, I see connor, and MARCUS! "Hey um Phil follow me" I tried to walk away without them noticing, I was sadly disappointed when they noticed me, "Oh hey faggot! You dump that oakley kid for another fag?" Connor pushes phils shoulder slightly, "Hmm you can't speak to us like that! Just because we are gay doesn't mean we aren't a normal human!" Phil protests, "did he talk back? I think he did! You made a mistake sir!" He grabs phils collar and picks him up so they meet eye to eye, I can't fight them because im so much smaller, "Troye go get Tyler or someone!" Phils shouts and I run off to find them, I run into Mrs.Bridges class, "oh hey Troye why are you interrupting?" She askes, Dan and Tyler look at me strangely, "Um I need Dan and Tyler quick!" I say, "Why is that?" She askeD WHY IS SHE ASKING SO MUCH?! "ITS PHIL!" I scream! And Dan gets up and runs out the door, as so does Tyler, "Where is he?" Dan askes "and why what's wrong with him?" Okay more questions, "it's CONNOR and MARCUS!" I find Phil still being lifted by the collar, and some blood on his face, "LET HIM GO RIGHT NOW" Dan screams! "Oh another fag?!" Luckily the principal was waking around and found us, "hey let that kid go and get into my office!" He drops Phil onto the ground, kinda hard, they leave with the principal, "Phil are you okay?" No response.

A/N
CLIFFHANGER BITCH! Sorry...
Idk if you can tell but this is rushed, yeah you can can't you? Sorry! I have this test coming up in school which I have to pass in order to pass the grade which is pretty UMM stressful, so don't count on me for updating a lot.. I'll try but I can't count on it, yeah I added Dan and Phil to this story! Which is cool alittle PHAN and TROYLER action For YALL! Oh and I didn't write smut, as you can tell, bc I feel so dirty if I do maybe soon! Do you want smut? Tell me if you want smut! Promo time!

Twitter: SparklingTilly
Tumblr: youtuberaddict041
Insta: tbh_leah
And that's it! Goodbye unicorns!