Fallen : author note must read

Hey everyone , thanks for stopping by :D but I got to warn you first , wait mode : evil activated 3:) :p

Nah just kidding however there are some facts that you have to know before  :

1/ there will be some grammar and vocabulary mistakes because English is my third language , I know it's not an excuse but I'll try my best to improve my English and hopefully editing the story step by step .

2/ This is my first story on wattpad , and this is my new account , the other one was just for reading this one will be for writing .

3/  I got the story plot already figured it out and all the twists and stuff and I promise it won't be your typical romance story ;D 

4/ This one is serious ,copy right are reserved and I don't tolerate people who copy this story in any form and way I made such an effort to write it so I would appreciate it if you don't copy my work , mode ; serious off :p don't get scared I am just making this point clear cause it 's annoying to have your work stolen :v I know you get what I am talking about .

5/ I truly care about your feedback and the more you comment and vote and follow (  I KNOW I AM GREEDY ;p) the more I'll get motivated to write more and more and update sooner.

6/ I'll try my best to update regularly and commit to this story the best I can , even though I have loads of homework everyday -,- .

7/ I feel like I am writing a contract or something hahah , anyway thanks for taking time to read this and I hope you'll enjoy this story . 

by : Tak ;D yeah it's a weird pen name  I Know ,  but hey my name is too hard to pronounce :p ah Tak is pronounced like Tik TAk , yeah you get the point :p