Dear Dreamer

Dear Dreamer,

On that fateful day nearly 5 years ago now, you asked that lonely looking girl on the playground to play tag with you and some of your friends. That girl had just moved across the country, and your warm invitation has changed her life (for the better I may add,) and she will always remember the sweet smile you gave her, I know because I happen to know this girl very well.

It's because of you, the dreamer who is always so optimistic, that the girl has so many loving, caring people around her today that she is especially proud to call her best friends. Thank you.

I know we may have had conflict in the past, and even today I fear we may be beginning to grow apart, I'm so incredibly grateful for all you've done for me over the years. I want you to know, and I mean really really KNOW, deep in your heart that you are kind, strong, and beautiful, and whatever life throws at you, you're sure to come out stronger than you were before.

So many happy memories have been forged between us that I will never, ever, forget. You can always find the bright side of a situation, and you have never stopped thinking wistfully of days to come, I do hope everything you've dreamed of comes true in some way, fate has an odd way of making it so.

So my dear dreamer, from the lonely girl on the playground, Thank you, for everything. Thank you for good memories (and many more to come,) for your love and support, and for helping me see the brighter side of things too. Thank you.

Love, The Writer