CHAPTER TWENTY: SMUT

Bella's POV

The wind was running around me. I looked up to see Victoria's eyes are still black, "Tori?" We soon stopped and Tori has pushed me into a tree and took a deep breath in. "You smell amazing my Bella," she licked up my neck and I whimpered.

"You have grown into a very beautiful woman my Bella I don't think I can wait any longer your to tempting," Tori purred and nibbled at my neck. "Please Tori," I bared my neck for her.

"You have two options Bella... one I can turn you and you can become a vampire now... or two I fuck you senseless and turn you later."

"I don't want to die a virgin," I whispered and she let out a loud growl and pushed me further into the tree. "You have saved yourself for me baby girl?" She growled softly and I nod, "yes no one could compare to you so I didn't let them touch me."

She lifted me up my legs wrapped around her waist and my arms around her neck, "I have no house to take you to." Tori nibbled my ear and I whimpered louder heat taking over my body, "take me against this tree. Please Tori I don't care I just want you." Her eyes darked if that was even possible, "as you wish my Bella." She purred and ripped my shirt off my body leaving my top half fully revealed. She reached down and unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down roughly.

"I'm not gentle," she nibbled my ear again. "I didn't except you to be Tori," I looked down into her black eyes with my brown. "Bella I'm different from other women you know," I looked down at her confused. "I was born with something extra," she looked down and so did I and I saw a bulge in her jeans.

"I still want you Tori your still my dream come true just because you have a... it doesn't matter to me... I still want you," I cupped her face and lifted her head so she is looking in my eyes. "Take me Victoria... I want you to take me against this tree in the middle of the woods... I want your inside me Tori."

She purred and pulled her jeans and boxers down revealing her thick long cock, "woah." I blushed and she ran it threw my folds, "do you still think you can handle it my Bella." She smirked and I blushed nodding slowly, "I can handle anything you can throw at me." She purred and pushed all the way into me. I yelped and she kissed my neck, "I know Bella but I had to break it quick makes it less painful. Fuck your tight around me," I lend back against the tree trying to relax.

She felt even bigger then she looked. I feel so full. "You can start now Tori," I whispered and she purred.

She started thrusting into me softly at first but started going harder and harder knocking me hard against the tree but not hard enough to hurt me. "FASTER TORI FASTER! MORE! PLEASE!" I screamed and she went faster until her hips were almost a burr. "FUCK TORI!" I felt things I never felt before, "cum for me my Bella. Look me in the eyes as I make you cum." She whispered in my ear.

I looked into her black eyes and screamed as I felt the pleasure wash over me. I closed my eyes and felt something exploded inside of me.