see you later

"How the hell did you just do that?" Ben chuckles as Ellie sits back down while everyone was cheering.

"What?"

"Uh, wake up from a fat nap and then pull a speech out of thin air like you were Captain America" Josh said.

She just smirked and shrugged "it's a gift"

"Can you PLEASE tell us what show your in?!" Some one asked as the cheering died down, and others seconded the question.

"Well, your in Newsies, right? Cause why else would Josh, Ben, and Sky be here?" Someone else questioned.

Conversation began to rise and Ellie looked over to Marley. Her friend shrugged and Ellie could feel the little squeeze of Sky's pinkie in hers.

Ellie nodded and stood back up "Alright, alright" she said to the students. "I will tell you, but, remember that I may not be in it. I still have the final call before I know" she informed them as they waited intently "and please do not go online and attack if I do or don't make it" she chuckled.

Ellie looked down for a moment at Sky, and he gave her a little nod of reassurance "But yes, I am up for a role in the tour of Newsies"

"WAIT, WHATT??!?! OH MY GOD ELLIE!!!!!!" Everyone cheered, but Josh and Ben jumped up and practically body slammed her.

"Wait, they didn't know?!" somebody questioned their response.

"Nope" Ellie smiled and laughed, the two lifted her up, and she some how ended up of Josh's shoulders. She ruffled his and Ben's hair as the two celebrated with the others. "Like I said, I met these kids at Circle K one night, then they made an appearance at the school, and well" she looks at Sky who smiles up at her "like someone once told me, a lot can happen in a short amount of time"

"cheers, I'll drink to that bro" somebody said which made everyone laugh.

"To Newsies!" Zoe cheered and raised her cup.

"To Newsies!" the crowd repeated. Ellie looked over to Zoe and smiled, she smiled back and nodded.

As Ellie was up on Josh's shoulders, she looked over at a server who looked like they were ready to quit on the spot.

"Sky, can you pass me that cup and a fork please?" Ellie pointed. He nodded and gave them to her, and she began clanking them together to gather everyone's attention.

"Hey guys, I have one more announcement! So let's be real, we are theatre kids. Which means we're also every late night Denny's employee's nightmare" a few people laughed, and the servers looked over at her to see what she was going to say.

"So, because they put up with our, uh, crap. And let's be honest, they probably don't get paid enough to put up with us, I want to see every single person tipping as they should tonight. If you need more, please let me know and I will try and cover you. If you can give more than a 20% tip, please do so. And, that's about it, thank you!" she announced as everyone then clapped and began getting their money out.

"Alright, Im ready to go down now" Ellie said, Josh nodded and Sky got behind them. She slipped off and into Sky's arms as he caught her "Thank youuu" she looked up at Sky who held her from behind. He smirked and then the two let go as everyone was reclaiming their seats.

Marley got up and hugged her best friend "How'd it feel to get that off your chest?"

"Good. But now I'm kinda scared" Ellie admits, and Marley walks around the chair while rolling her eyes.