“Hazza?” I asked a little quieter climbing to sit on the bed next to him. He shook his head, that when I noticed the glazed over look in his eyes. I leaned forward ghosting my lips on his. “Talk to me.” I whispered, my eyes searching his face for any signs of emotion.

He pulled me down next to him. “You can’t just go!” He mumbled into my skin. “You can’t.”

I started to stroke his hair, my own eyes tearing at the sound of his broken voice. “It’s going to be ok baby, it always is.” I tell him.

“But this is the first time you’ve left me.” He told me. “I’m going to be staying in this apartment all by myself.”

“Go stay with the boys.” I suggested but he shook his head.

“This place will make me feel like you’re still here.” He said, making my heart ache slightly, then continued. “We’ve left you before and it has been terrible. But you’ve never left me, and last time we left I didn’t know you loved me and I had no idea how in love I was with you.” He said, his voice becoming frantic.

“Hey, hey, shhh baby. I’m still here. We have 3 hours.” I tell him kissing him to shut off any other complaints or bad thoughts. I had figured out how my kisses sent him into a daze and I was taking full advantage of it.

“Hmmm – I love you.” He mumbled softly onto my lips causing me to get those stupid butterflies.

“I love you more.”  I mumbled back, then pulled away sighing. “I know you don’t want to, but help me with my stuff?” I asked him looking into his eyes biting my lip.

He groaned, sitting up and swinging his body off the bed, quickly throwing on some jeans and a v-neck. I took one of my bigger bags, but it was quickly snatched from my hand.

“I got it Hails.” He said pecking my lips, picking it up along with my other large back, leaving me with the two small ones. I smiled at his thoughtfulness picking them up following him out the door.

Harry’s POV

I threw Hailey’s bags into the car, taking the ones that she was carrying and placing them in the trunk as well. I sighed running a hand through my curls, trying to hold back my emotions. I had gone through such a roller coaster this morning.

Waking up next to Hailey was always one of the best parts of my day, so when I was forced out of my dreams by her voice I was the happiest man on earth. But then she reminded me that today was the day she left for fucking tour. I could literally feel my heart fall into my stomach. I didn’t want Hailey to go – at all. Everything was perfect now, we lived together and kept a strong relationship while pursuing our careers. We were in love. And now our contact and connection is being cut off by a bloody world tour. Then Hailey was teasing and loving just how I loved her, so I was happy again. Then I was left alone with my thoughts and I swear to god I almost cried when I thought about what I was going to do while she was gone. Then she came back and I was able to tell all this to her. Then she kissed me. Oh god, her kisses. If you’ve ever been in love you know what I am talking about. Her kisses were like heaven. They sent me to a peaceful place where I wanted to stay forever. A place only she could take me. And it was amazing. And now we are about to get in the car to take her to the airport for her to leave. And the depression had set back in.

Before I knew it we had pulled up to the airport, and I saw the other 4 boys pull up beside us. I helped her out, taking the opportunity to peck her lip and called Liam over to help with her things.

“Hey guys.” She said weakly smiling at everyone.

“Hey Hails.” Niall responded with a gentle hip bump causing her to giggle.

She kissed each boy on the cheek before leading us all inside. We slowly made out way through the airport until stopping where we saw Ryse.

“Hey Hailey.” He said. Then he noticed all of our upset faces. “We got 30 minutes until we need to board.” He told us all then walked back away to talk with his own girlfriend.

Hailey sighed tears flooding her eyes until taking a huge step into the arms of Louis. He wrapped his arms around her whispering things I couldn’t make out into her ear. She let out a shaky breath saying something back as he squeezed her tighter. He reluctantly let to kissing her forehead and pushing her gently towards Niall.

Niall  pulled her into him, nuzzling his head into her neck into a famous Horan hug. Hailey played with his hair mumbling something to him as well. He nodded pulling away letting me to see his eyes were damp and slightly red. Liam came next.

He just looked at her for a moment before pulling her into another hug. He was shaking slightly and Hailey was obviously putting up an effort to keep her cool. She tried to calm him down to no avail. He kept her for a good minute in a half until he took a step back.

Hailey turned, seeing Zayn. He took a shaky breath stepping into the hug they so often shared. We all noticed it was the same every time. Her arms on his neck, his on her waist while they rocked back in forth from foot to foot. That hug is what caused Hailey to lose it for a second letting out a single heartbreaking sob into her brothers shoulder before he was able to calm her down. Thank god for Zayn I can’t stand the sound of Hailey crying, much less see it. She spent another minute or so there before she turned to me.

I took the few steps forward to scoop her into my arms. I took in the feel of her skin on mine as I pushed my hands under her tank top for the skin on skin contact. I Took in a big breath through my nose to take in her scent, the sweet cherry vanilla smell I loved. I pressed my lips into her neck to feel her sweet skin under my lips one last time. And I admit it. I cried – saying goodbye was terrible.

“Shh Hazza, shh.” She whispered, voice dripping with love mixed with sadness. She took a step back and I whimpered but I saw her pick up her back and grab a box, she handed it to me.

“It pictures, memories.” She told me voice quiet. “One for everyday I will be gone, that we will be apart. I just want to make sure you remember I love you.” I looked at the box shocked and quickly pulled her in smashing my lips to hers.

I kissed her, pouring all my love into that kiss until we heard. “HAILEY! COME ON LETS GO! WE WERE CUPPOSED TO BOARD TEN MINUTES AGO!” Ryse screamed.

She pulled back and sighed, wiping my tears and hers, leaving one last peck and a smile. “I love you Harry Styles.”

I smiled despite myself. “And I love you Hailey Malik.” She waved at the boys blowing kisses, giving me yet another peck before walking away. She walked towards the plane, the boarding door closed. And she was gone.

~~

CAUSE YOU ARE MY FANS FOREVER. BUT THE VOTES ARE COMING SLOWER OVER. FEELS LIKE COMMENTS AND HEARTS AND ALL THAT JAZZ. YOU ARE MYYYYYYYYYY CRUMMIES. YES YOU ARE MYYYYY CRUMMIES!!