Bill

Notes: au in which stan knows all the supernatural things . In which he remembers and knowsssssss

-/----/-//-----//------/---/----/-------
Dipper froze when he felt a new presence nearby.

Everything was grey and he knew who it was.

Bill hovered across the field of grass .

" HeLlO pInE tReE!! " Bill exclaimed, in his triangular form.

" this is a dream isn't it .. " dipper said , unamused.

He boy stood up and walked into the grey forest there was nearby.

"YoU Do KnOw SeCrEtS dOnT lAsT fOrEvEr KiD! " Bill called out and dipper kept walking.

Dipper noticed the dreamscape was shaking . " wha-"

-//--/-/--//--//--//-------///////----------/---

" dipper get up!!! " Mabel shook her brother , trying to wake him up.

" wha- " dipper slowly opened his eyes. He sat up immediately when he noticed he wasn't in the shack.

" grunkle stan is gone!! And so is the shack!!! " Mabel exclaimed.

" how?!! "

-/-----//-------•/---/----/--/---\--/---/-------/-/
Dipper PoV

" Mabel, tell me everything that happened when you woke up. " I said to her.

" I woke up and there were these weird creepy people in the attic . They injected something into you and when they saw me awake , they injected something in me too. I fell asleep and when I was awake again..,, we were here!! " my sister replied, pointing to her arm and her little bandage.

" oh my god... We've been KIDNAPPED!! " i exclaimed , both hands on my head.

Mabel and I screamed .

We stopped when we heard footsteps coming towards us in the dark.

" hey! You two! Come over here. " the man spoke, opening the door to the dark room.

I looked over to Mabel. She shrugged . We slowly and hesitantly got up. I walked slowly towards the man, Mabel right behind me.

" good good. If you don't follow orders, there'll be consequences. " the man spoke, shoving me and Mabel across the room and into this larger room.

I gasped when I saw what was inside the large room.

There were many workers inside, all siting behind computers. And behind them all was a large large large screen.

Mabel shook my shoulder. " look! "

I turned around to see grunkle Stan on the other side of the room, ropes tied to him and mouth taped.

" my god.. " I whispered. The man suddenly shoved Mabel and I into the floor.

One of the workers came over to us and handcuffed our hands to our back.

" hey! " Mabel exclaimed but I told her to be quiet.

She looked at me with worried eyes. I frowned sadly.

I gasped when I saw agent powers and agent trigger step out into the open.

The lights were on and the room looked like a lab or something .

" I see that you pines know something of the supernatural? " agent powers asked.

My eyes widened when I saw agent trigger hold up books 1,2.

I looked and saw Stan looking as shocked as we were.

" I suppose you know who this is? "

A picture appeared on the large screen.

" that.. " Mabel muttered, not knowing what to say.

I swallowed the lump in my throat .

The picture was a picture of Bill Cipher.

-/--/--/-----/------///////-----------/-----/--
Mabel PoV

" from all your reactions, I supposed you all know who this is. " agent triggers spoke, narrowing his eyes when he looked at Dipper.

" our mission is to seal this creature away. Making sure Gravity falls is safer. "

" how did you get the journals??! " I asked, angrily.

" while you were all out cold, we found the secret laboratory. " one of the men replied.

" secret laboratory? What are you talking about? " I replied, still unconvinced .

" well you see, Stanford here, has been collecting the journals for years. "

I looked over to grunkle Stan who just stared at the floor.

" all we need now is journal 3. I might even ask mute boy over here. " the agent walked over to Dipper.

" dipper! " I hissed.

" now , dipper, where is journal 3?? " the agent asked.

Dipper was silent. He clenched his teeth and looked angrily at the agent.

" you won't tell us? I remember that the man said... If you don't follow orders, there will be consequences... "

Dipper still stayed silent.

The agent stood up and walked over to the other agent. They were whispering something.

Agent trigger nodded to one of the men.

My eyes widened.

One of the men walked over to dipper .

" di- " I froze when I realised that my brother was breathing heavily... As if he was struggling to stay calm.

My eyes widened when I looked at his shadow behind him.

It wasn't his usual shadow.

It was a shadow of Bill Cipher.

Dipper chuckled . The atmosphere around him seem to grow darker in a way.

" Bill. " I whispered.

-/--/--/--------////---/--/--/-----/--///--

End of chapter 3

Sorry if it's short. Chapter 4 will be long I promise