Gym

Summary: You are on the volleyball team and you and your team are in the gym practicing when all of the sudden the basketball team come in to wait until it's their turn to play. Your boyfriend billy sees you in your spandex and gets a little...excited.

Authors note: So this one is a little short, sorry, I'll probably post a another one later. Also, I am not comfortable writing smut nor am I good at it. So, we will be keeping it PG-13 people. Don't go getting too hot and bothered during this chapter. Enjoy.

Warning: Mild sexual tension, Cussing

Word count: 756 (yeah I will definitely be making another chapter)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's P. O. V.

"Jennifer! Don't stand straight when your getting ready to bump the ball, it'll go over your head if you do that, ok?" The coach says as I spoke the ball over the net, getting our team another point. Of course these points don't matter, we were just practicing.

But that doesn't mean I shouldn't treat it like a real game. Its important, and I do not like losing. Me and my best friend Nicole we're on the opposing team of Carol and Tina, those fake asses. I smirked as I looked at them, knowing that our team was winning.

They rolled their eyes and went back to talking to each other. I smiled as I turned around and handed the ball to Nicole. "You got this, just remember to look at where you want it to go after you serve ok?"

She nodded her head and right before she was about to serve, we heard the gym doors open. Everyone turned their heads to when the noise came from and almost instantaneously every girl, except me, practically melted to the floor.

It was the basketball team. Nicole looked at them while biting her lip.  "Damn, they all have some nice asses don't they? I'd be nice if just once they could di-" I zoned her out as I saw my boyfriend billy, the captain of the basketball team.

He saw me and smirked while sending a wink. I sent one right back before the coach yelled at us to keep the game going.

We all returned to our positions and I could practically feel the stare billy was giving my ass in these spandex shorts. I smiled and decided to give myself a little extra fun.

Billy's P. O. V.

I watched as she was diving for the ball, I bit the inside of my cheek as I got a view of her ass when she bent down. "Damn." Tommy said out loud.

I turned toward him, "what?" I asked with my eyebrow raised. "Y/n is really fucking good at volleyball." He said, I nodded my head in agreement.

She was very competitive, that I knew. She would take a bullet before letting anyone beat her at something she enjoyed. When I looked back at her team, they were switching positions.

She went from front middle to the back right. The closest spot to the basketball team. She squatted with her hands on her thighs, looking intensely at the volleyball that carol was about to serve.

Those shorts were so little and tight, she looked very hot in them. When she pulled her shirt up to wipe the sweat off her face I could see her sports bra and that just about sent me over the edge.

I sat forward, trying to get my jersey to cover my lap, just in case. I feel like she knows what she's doing, but then again maybe not. She was very naive when it came to anything sexual, it was adorable.

Y/n's P. O. V.

I "accidentally" let the ball fly up over my head and over by the bleachers. Coincidentally, it landed between Billy's feet.

I walked over to billy with an innocent smile on my face. I crouched down and put my hand on his thigh to "stabilize" myself. I could feel him practically wanting to jump on me.

As I walked back I heard whistles and 'oohs' from the rest of the basketball team. When I turned back around I saw billy walk out of the gym.

I looked a little closer and saw a problem a little south of his stomach. "Oh shit" I whispered as I laughed to myself and went back to the game. 'Oops' I thought as I served the ball. That was fun. I can't wait to do it again.