Supermodel

Summary: Y/n is a familiar supermodel for a big fashion brand and billy takes first dibs on her when she first enters Hawkins High. But it turns into much more than that.

Authors Note: This really just popped into my head. I have NO idea how I'm gonna write this. We'll see how it turns out. Enjoy.

Warning: Cussing, mild sexual tension (tryna keep it PG-13 people lmao)

Word count: 1838
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's P. O. V.

"Ok, so do you understand why you're in Hawkins?" My manager says. I nod my head. "I need to go for two reasons. One, to support and sell our brand. And two, to live the life of a normal teenage girl." "Good, I'm glad you understand. Now remember you will have one runway show for the summer swimsuit line." "Ok, I understand."

He nods his head while smiling proudly and saying "I hope you do well. I'll be in town until after the runway show. If you need anything, ask me. I'm right up the road. You have my number-"

I chuckle while interrupting him. "Yes I have your number. Now go, I have unpacking to do after school. Bye." He waves as he drives off and I turn around to look at the big high school in front of me. "Ok, Y/N Y/L/N, lets kick some ass." I said while making a fist and walking through the front doors.

Billy's P. O. V.

"C'mon man, Tina totally has a thing for you! You should go for it. Get a little time in with her if you know what I'm saying. Tommy says while smirking.

I roll my eyes, "there is no way I'm EVER going to hit it with Tina. She's way to yappy for me." I say, emphasizing my disgust. He frowns, "dude let me tell you if I wasn't with carol we would totally be fu-"

Tommy was interrupted by one of the guys in the basketball running up to us. "Guys! Guys! Have you seen that hot new girl that enrolled? It's rumored that she's that famous supermodel for Victoria Secret, that Y/N Y/L/N girl!"

I looked at him confused "who?" I asked. He looked at me completely dumbfounded. Tommy answered before he could, "Did I just hear that right? Billy Hargrove doesn't know who Y/N Y/L/N is?"

I cut my eyes. "I wouldn't be asking if I knew now would I?" Just then carol walked up to us with, coincidentally, a Victoria Secret catalogue in her hands.

"Hey boys, I was just reading up on the Summer Bathing Suit line. There's some really nice stuff in here." She said before Tommy snatched it out of her hands. "Here, let me show you what you're missing out on man." He said while flipping through the pages.

He finally stops on a page and flips the magazine around to show me. "This-" He says as he points to her, "is the one and only, sexy might I add, Y/N Y/L/N. She had been a model since she was a kid, but just recently got signed to Victoria Secret since she turned 18 a couple of months ago." He stated happily.

I looked at the paper with a beautiful Y/S/C, and she had the most gorgeous Y/H/C. I was entranced by her deep Y/E/C. She was no doubt the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

The swim suit she had on was also pretty sexy and it complimented her looks. "Damn, she's hot. I call dibs on her Tommy." I said. They all nodded their heads. 'There's no way I'm gonna let someone else snag her before I get to at least look at her in person.' I thought as we all walked down the hall.

Y/n's P. O. V.

As I walked down the hall I could feel all of these eye on me. Every time I looked up I either got a wink, lip bite, or glare. The winks and lip bites came mostly from guys, girls sometimes. But most girls gave me the glares.