Marshmallow

Summary: You and billy have a big fight about some guy that you were talking to and you decide to have some space for a while. Billy heads over to your house late at night and sees you sleeping with his jean jacket. Things go nice after. 😉

Warnings: Cussing, Violence, PDA

Authors note: This is an original idea. I thought of it last night when I was listening to some sad songs. Hopefully the ideas keep coming. Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's P. O. V.

"Billy, please be reasonable! Why in earth would I flirt with Tommy H? Carol is my friend, and Tommy H is just-." I tried to reason but I was interrupted by Billy's yelling. "Don't give me that shit Y/n! I saw you two getting to close and giving each other looks at the lunch table!" He says while pacing around my living room.

My parents aren't home, thank god, because if they were I would never hear the end of it. "Baby, no I wasn't! His leg kept kicking mine, that's why I was giving him looks. They weren't looks of 'love' they were glares because it hurt!" I explained whilst raising my voice slightly.

I had never raised my voice at billy before, I didn't like raising my voice at anyone. But especially not him. I feel like it gives him ptsd from his dad so most of the time I just accept the yelling because I know we would make up. But this fight has been going on all day and I'm tired of it.

Billy steps so close to me I can feel his breath on my face. It was minty, yet it also had a hint of tobacco. He lowers his voice and says "I'll come back, when you're ready to grow up and take responsibility." He then grabs his keys and walks out. As soon as I heard his car start up I fell on my knees. 'Please don't let this be the end of us' I thought.

Billy's P. O. V.

As soon as I left I gripped the steering wheel so tight that my knuckles had turned white. 'Why the hell did I say that?' I thought. It was a very good explanation to why they were looking at each other but of course I was too stubborn and jealous to see it. I can't help that I'm protective.

She's perfect, gentle, kind, cute, funny, I mean who wouldn't want her? That was exactly my fear, people want her. Guys want to be the ones holding her hand when we walk into school.

They want to be the ones she kisses, or compliments, or even just to get a single look by her. She's so perfect that I just want her to myself because I don't know if I'll get another one like her again. I shake my head while biting the inside of my cheek and turn around to go and apologise to her.

Y/n's P. O. V.

When I finally had gathered myself together, I decided that I should take a shower to freshen up. After I had that shower I started getting ready for bed, hoping that billy will be past his jealousy faze tomorrow at school.

I had walked downstairs to get a glass of water and when I had turned around to walk back upstairs I saw his jacket. I gave it a look of pity, grabbed it, and then walked upstairs. I looked at the jacket when I had finally gotten to my room and put it on.

It was still warm from him, and it smelled like his cologne and cigarettes. It was a nice feeling. A familiar feeling. A feeling of being safe in his arms when you're being emotional because I'm a girl and I just get emotional sometimes.

Or when he comes over after a bad fight with his dad. He rests his head in the crook of my neck and I get engulfed by his scent. As I was wandering off in my thoughts I hadn't even realised I had fallen asleep.

Billy's P. O. V.

As I pulled up into her driveway my breath was starting to get wobbly. I wasn't one who was great at saying sorry or just apologising in general. But she was and I really hope she didn't because in all honesty she didn't do anything wrong.

I was the one being stupid and I reacted to fast like I always do. As I walked up to the door I noticed that all her lights were off. I chanced it thought and knocked on the door, no answer. I tried again, no answer.

When I was finally about to leave an idea popped into my head. I could just go in through her window. I would do it all the time when we had first started out relationship because her parents didn't know.

I went to the side of her house and what do you know, she still has that ladder right there under her window. I'm surprised her parents haven't noticed yet. I climbed up the latter and jiggled the window lock to see if it was open, it was.

Man, this girl really needs to learn to lock up her house at night. I was about to wake her up when I saw she had snuggled up with my jacket. I felt so guilty. She did love me so much and I had hit her with those words like a pile of bricks.

Y/n's P. O. V.

I was having a very nice time sleeping when suddenly I was shaken awake. I looked over and nearly shat myself. But I sighed out of relief when I realised that it was just billy.

"Billy." I breathed out as I went in for a hug. He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm so sorry, I was being was being a douche." He mumbled into my neck.

I ran my hands through his blonde curls. "It's ok, I know that I mean a lot to you and you mean a lot to me to so I would've probably reacted the same way" I said smiling.

He smirked at me and said "you wanna sleep together?" I playfully rolled my eyes and said "yeah, actually." I then turned around to turn off my light and lied down with my back to him. He scoffed playfully and lied down with me.