Bonus!Wedding Chapter

Start from the beginning

"Would it be against the rules if I kissed you now?" Zuko whispered, lifting her veil over head.

"It would be, so I advise against it." Y/n giggled, holding his hand a little tighter.

"-vows, beginning with the bride."

Y/n took a deep breath, her hand subconsciously lifting up to caress Zuko's face, rubbing her thumb over his scar.

"When I was child, Iroh told me in a letter that love was undeniable. That you could love someone with your whole being, for as long as you lived. And if I'm being honest, I think that was the day I fell in love with you, that day when we picked fire lillies in the garden until the sun went down. Everyday I wake up next you is a day where I feel complete. I made you a promise, and I plan to keep it for as long as we live." There were collective 'aww's in the crowd as Zuko took a deep breath. His hand came up to hold her's against his face affectionately.

"I've had trouble figuring out what I wanted all my life. I didn't know my purpose, what I needed to do. For the longest, I thought I wanted my honor back, the honor I thought I had lost. But what I realize now, is that throughout all those years, the only thing I truly wanted was you. I love you more than anything else, in this life and the next."

"Fire Lord Zuko, do you take y/n as your bride, in good and bad fortune, in sickness and in health?"

"I do."

"Y/n, do you take Fire Lord Zuko as your husband, in good and bad fortune, in sickness and in health?"

"I do. And I would a million times over."

"You May now kiss the bride."

The air was filled with joyous cheering as Zuko lifted y/n into his arms and finally stole his first kiss as a married man. Her giggling was golden as he sat her down. Y/n knew for sure in her heart that she hade the right choice. All she could feel was the unconditional love between them, swaying like ocean waves. Flower petals rained down over the ceremony, and in the distance Zuko could hear a small rumbling.

"What is that?" He asked quietly, worried that it was another attempt on his life.

"I was thinking..." y/n began. There was a pause as a loud roar sounded overhead. Quickly with grace, Ran swooped down and landed at y/n's side, Shaw following happily on her other side.

"Instead of walking down the isle like boring people, we could ride away into the sunset on dragons like the badasses we are." She smirked. Zuko's face morphed from shock to a sharp grin.

"That's my girl." He praised, falling to her side.
________________________________

"How are you feeling, mr. Fire Lord. Not like I can't already tell." Y/n asked happily, leaning back in the sand and watching the sky. Zuko and y/n chose the Royal family beach house as their honeymoon location, for the sake of old times.

"Well I'm laying on the beach with my beautiful wife, I've never felt better." Zuko replied, pulling the girl closer to his chest.

"Say it again?" She asked.

"Say what again?"

"Call me you wife one more time?" She asked. Zuko let out a bark of a laugh, lifting y/n up so she was straddling his lap.

"Whatever you want, my beautiful, intelligent, brave, wife." He smiled. Y/n blushed, her hands coming down on his shoulders. She leaned down, kissing him passionately.

"I could get used to that." She mumbled against his lips.

"I love you." Zuko whispered, sitting up and pulling y/n closer to him.

"Im so glad I kept my promise."

A long time ago there were dragons, and fire benders. Then there were troops, fire nation troops. The soldiers destroyed the village, but somehow they villagers escaped and hid away, all but one little girl.

And now there is peace, and contentment, and love, and progression. There's change in the fire nation, room to set anew.

And soon at the middle of it all, there was a family, a father with a scar, a mother with tattoos, two dragons with wisdom, and a little girl. A little girl with h/c hair and familiar golden eyes.
________________________________
Hello, Author-Chan, hii to all my lovely readers!!! Thank you for sticking around for the very last chapter of this story!!!

So help me out, I have an idea for another Zuko x reader, and I really want to write it. If you're interested in reading it, comment here and I'll reply to you're comment when the first chapter is out!

-Author-Chan
Edit: the new story is out!!