Nick's POV #3

Forget Dre walked into the room I'm changing it to Tony walking into the room

{'''~~'''}

"Tony, wait!" I turn the corner. 

He walked into my room. I ran in. He shut the door and looked at me.

"Are you cheating on me!?" I look at him as if he's crazy.

"What? No! Why would you think that?" He put his hands on his hips.

" 'What? We always do that?' " I sigh

"Tony. I'm not cheating on you with Ryland. I would never. We do always do it. Playing around. I got nervous because that's the first time he's done it in front of you. It doesn't mean anything. I don't like him. I like you. You and you only. And he doesn't like me. We're just friends" He looked away. "Tony... you have to believe me" He looked at me.

"Why?" I look at him confused.

"Why what?"

"Why aren't you ready?"

"What?" He looked at me.

"Why. Aren't. You ready!?" I flinch.

"What do you mean...?"

"Why aren't you ready to have sex with me!?" I gasp.

"I don't know, Tony. I'm just not..." 

"WHY!?" I start to tear up.

"T-tony. I'm just not. I've never had sex before. I've never just given my body to someone like that..." He shook his head.

"So you're saying you don't trust me with your body!?" Tears fell down my cheeks.

"T-tony. I do trust you. I-i do. I'm just. Just scared"

"Am I just a side piece!? Are you actually dating Ryland and me just the side piece!? Am I just a rebound, from Amelie!?" I cry more. "HUH!?" He got in my face, inches apart, yelling at me. And I flinch.

"Y-you're not a s-side piece nor a rebound, T-tony"

"BULLSHIT!" I cry harder.

"S-stop y-yelling, please" He got more in my face.

"NO! HOW, WHEN MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING ON ME!?" I fall to my knees, crying.

"I'm. Not. Not c-cheating o-on you, T-tony" He got down in front of me.

"Just tell me the fucking truth!" I start to cry harder, if it was even possible. Barely able to keep my eyes open, not being able to hold my self up, and not being able to talk.

He lightly lifted my chin up, making me face him. He had pure guilt on his face and in his eyes.

"N-nick. I... I'm so sorry..." I continued to cry and shake my head.

"G-get o-o-out" He brought me into a hug. A tight one. I cry into his shoulder.

"Nick... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you like that... I am so so sorry.." I pull away and look at him. He put his hands onto my cheeks and wiped my tears away.

"I-i'm not cheating o-on you, T-tony" He looked in my eyes and nodded.

"I know, I know. I don't know why I thought that. Nick... god damnit... I'm so sorry" I nod. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get something. I am sorry, Nick..." I just nod my head again. He sympathetically looked at me and looked down. Then got off his knees and walked out the door.

I get up and sit on my bed. I wasn't crying anymore. But it looked like I was.

The door opened. I thought it was Tony, so I kept trying to wipe my tears away.

"Nick. What happened?" I look up and see Ryland.

~(You already know what they talked abt, so skip to where Tony walks in)~

Ryland was... leaning in? As I was about to slap him or push him away, the door opens and Tony walks in.

He looked at me then at Ryland.

"What are you doing here?" Ryland looked at Tony.

"I needed to tell Nick something. I Came up to see if he wanted to talk. I came in and seen him crying" I look at him.

"What'd you wanna talk about?" He looked back at me.

"...us..." I look at him confused.

"What do you mean 'us'?" He looked down.

"I can't say it here" He looked at Tony saying he's why he can't say it.

"You can trust Tony, though" He looked back at me and smiled.

"Okay. Tony. Do you promise you won't tell anyone?" Tony rolled his eyes.

"Yep..." That came out coldly.

Ryland smiled again and grabbed my hand. I tense up and look at Tony before looking back at Ryland.

"Nick. I've wanted to tell you this ever since high school. I've just been too pussy to do it..." I don't like where this is going... "Nick Austin. I... I like you. As more than a friend. Actually. I'm not gonna hold back. I'm in love with you. I have been for a while..." My eyes widen and I look at Tony. He was starting at Ryland, pure hate in his eyes.

"Ryland I-" He cut me off.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He smiled. My eyes widen more and I look at Tony again. The hate in his eyes grew.

"I...I-" He cut me off again.

"Fuck it. I don't care if Tony's watching. I can't hold myself in anymore" He quickly pushed me back on the bed and kissed me.

I don't kiss back.

I hear running then I feel Ryland being yanked off of me.

{•°•°•~•°•°•}

Oop-😳

🙃🙂

👁👄👁