𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 25

Start from the beginning

damian started showing the boys around the venue and what they do to prepare the show. after around 30 minutes, everyone started getting hungry. maeve, daisy, rudy, and drew were sent to go grab something for everyone to eat.

"do you miss it here?" rudy asks maeve as their waiting for their order to be called

drew and daisy were sat at another table also waiting.

"kinda" maeve chuckles softly "i miss my family most...oh and the morning hikes"

"you like hiking?" rudy questions

maeve nods "heck yes. my favorite part is watching the sunrise" she smiles

"how about tomorrow morning we go on a hike?" he asks

maeve's eyebrows raise "you like going on hikes?"

rudy smiles and mocks her "heck yes" which she chuckles

"ok blue eyes, we'll go on hike tomorrow early morning"

"how early are we talking about?" rudy questions

maeve smirks lightly "well you of all people know that in cali the sunrise is around 6am...so around 5:30am"

△▼△

△▼△

10 minutes before the show started the whole crew made their way to the front row. which started with jensen, followed by genevieve, chase, madelyn, maeve, rudy, drew, sofia, madison, jonathan, and last but not least austin.

as the lights dimmed and curtains open all you could hear were screams of excitement. the first song the band sang was feel you now. then they moved on to nobody knows.

damian walks forward with his electric guitar as does rocky. his siblings playing the drums and another guitar.

as the beat drops damian starts jumping on stage as he bobs his head. taking off guitar and setting it by the edge, he walks to the mic stand and grabs the mic "yeah, here we go, uh"

"if she comes again to reap from the new band
contoured her face to face all her new friends
yeah, too much buzz, this stuff don't help decisions
kneeling by her bed to make up for her sins"

as he continues singing he gets to the part

"nobody knows, she likes to dance like a mad man
nobody knows, she wants to dance like his girlfriend
nobody knows, she likes to dance like a mad man
nobody knows, she wants to dance like his girlfriend"