I felt hungry from not eating all day, being sad does things I guess.
I'll ask Ruben to come,
Hes always hungry with me so may as well.

*on the phone*

"Hello?" I hear Ruben I'm the other end.

"Rubeeenn lets go get food!"  I say excited to hang out with him.

We never really talked a lot and after what ray said I wonder why,

"Ok let me get ready" he says

"It's like 9 why do you need to get ready?" I ask confused

"I just got out the shower chill" he says laughing.

"Ok I'll meet you at your house in 10"

"Ok bye"

*end of call*

<<<>>>

The world gives so much pain
And look at you, making gold out of it.

<<<>>>

Me and Ruben where sat outside a 24 hour fast food restaurant on the curb,
Eating , laughing, mostly him making fun of me but.

"So you told him you have a dog" Ruben says mid laugh.

"I didn't know what else to do bitch!" I say defending myself laughing.

"Plus he had a girl over and I didn't want to keep talking to him" I add taking a hit of a the blunt we where sharing.

Me Ruben smoked a couple blunts— and by a couple I mean..4

We where a bit high.

"You coulda just said you had to go use the washroom or sum i don't know be smart for once" he said pushing my head

I glared at him before laughing once again pushing his head back as well,

We got up putting our food in the garbage continuing our conversation.

"You wanna come stay at mine? My dads gunna be gon for a bit" I say putting my head down as the thought of him not being able to be home come back.

"Uh yeah but I gotta go get clothes from my house so let's goo" he says getting on his board well I mimic his actions following behind.

<<<>>>

3rd person view

As the two skated up to the apartment complex filled with druggies, baby mommas, and people in struggle they both stayed silent. The complex gave off motel 6 vibes to kay well to Ruben it was home.

Ruben stopped at the steps picking his board up well kay followed, walking up the stairs turning to the first door to the left well to the right was the railing with a 8 foot drop.

Kay got nervous at the thought of walking thru the door, Thinking of all the things that could go wrong the girl quickly grabbed onto Rubens hand.