𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥

another remnant starter because im on a roll w him

kinda a vent character ngl

-

ever since the biggest , most tragic , most awful event in human history had occured , more of hope's peak had been turned 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥 .

with everyone being locked out of the school except for two or three classes , and most of the reserve course that would've graduated with class 77 being dead , there was some obvious planning being done .

everything was being run by three people .

junko enoshima , mukuro ikusaba , and byakuya togami .

no one from the school expected any of them to be behind something like this , even if there was the vat situation . . .

wait .

was that always a part of the school ?

( y / c ) knew the basic layout of the school , and that vat room was fairly suspicious .

they needed to check it out .

upon arrival , they went into the room they had been brought into before , before heading down the hidden hallway .

as they reached the end , they didn't find the vat of boiling chemicals that was previously there .

instead , they found the hallway led to a small waiting room .

two doors on one side of it , one on the other .

not really knowing what to do , ( y / c ) went to leave , before they found that the room they entered from had been locked from the outside . just like it had when they fell into said vat .

with no way out , they adventured into the waiting room again .

𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 ?

-

i apologize in advance for not being good at some of the characters that will be included in this chapter,,,