"I came to check on you." First said. "Boat and Mild were at the kitchen, they told me that you're sleeping. I came up when I heard your voice while I was at the living room."

"Are you okay now?" First continued when Gulf just stayed silent.

Gulf stared at First before he slowly nodded his head. "My fever was gone already."

It wasn't the first time that he had a dream about Mew and Kaownah. In fact, when he stayed at First's house, he had the same dream. And when he woke up, he was crying and First was there to comfort him. Not only that, First also found out that Gulf had a fever that night.

When he tried to excuse himself from Gulf to get medicine, Gulf's hands tightly gripping his wrist, stopping him from leaving. Gulf commanded him to just stay, but he needed to leave and get medicine for Gulf.

After First reassured him that he would be back after getting a medicine. Gulf agreed as he withdrew his hands from gripping First's wrist. First smiled at him before he went out of the room to get that things that he need.

When First got back, he saw Gulf staring out of the window. He gave Gulf a medicine for fever before he helped him lie down on his bed. First also brought a basin with water and towel in it to help Gulf lower his temperature.

He started wiping Gulf's neck and the other parts of Gulf's body afterwards, to help Gulf eased his fever. First didn't say anything as he was doing it and when he glanced at Gulf, he saw him drifting back to his sleep.

First stayed beside Gulf until the morning comes. He was holding Gulf's hand and Gulf tightly held his hands as well. He wanted to go back to his room and get a relaxing sleep, but he chose to stay beside Gulf in case he would have a nightmare once again. Atleast he could calm Gulf and make him feel that he's not alone.

Those were the reasons why First stayed up all night. He really took good care of Gulf. Now that Gulf had a nightmare once again, First was glad that he was there when it happened. Comforting Gulf to make him feel safe was the least thing he could do. For First, as long as he's there beside Gulf, he wouldn't let anything bad happen to him.

With only few days left in Surat Thani, Gulf started enjoying and spending his days wisely. It's true that he had a lot of things to consider, but he wanted to set them aside and look for the brighter and peaceful side of his life. After all, his parents sent him to Surat Thani in order for him to recover, but it turned out that he was even stressed at the province.

To enjoy their few days at the province, Tong gave them a break and brought them to the mall. He gave the kids a tour around the Sahathai Garden Plaza, one of the shopping malls in the province. There were a lot of things to enjoy inside. Tong also invited First to come with them as his way of thanking the younger for taking good care of Gulf.

First arrived at the mall during lunch. They had their lunch at one of the restaurants inside the mall. Of course, it was Tong's treat for them. After their lunch, they started buying some souvenirs that they could bring back to the city.

The shopping mall wasn't the only place that they visited because when the night comes, Tong and First brought them to the night market. First said that their stay in Surat Thani wouldn't be complete if they didn't visit the market. They had their dinner first at Oyster farm before going to the night market. The province is also famous for their oyster, that's why Tong chose to eat at that place.

At the night market, there were a lot of things that they could enjoy. They let the boys tasted the exotic fruit in their province and the delicious salty duck eggs. Before heading back home, they bought some delicacies and local handicrafts like the famous silk products.