Confession

While Kaownah was digesting everything that he saw on Gulf's social media account, he sat on the floor and leaned his back against his bed. His laptop was sitting on the bed and his screen still showed Gulf's profile and banner. Spacing out, Kaownah's tears kept on falling as he think about what to do next. Now that he finally knew the truth behind New's real identity, he's thinking whether to tell New about it or not.

As he was thinking about it, without further notice, his door suddenly opened swiftly. Remembering that his laptop was still stuck on Gulf's profile, he immediately grabbed his laptop and was about to close it. But it was already too late when Turbo got inside his room and saw what was on the screen.

Turbo was smiling so wide as he entered Kaownah's room, but his smile dropped when he caught Kaownah's tearstained face while attempting to close his laptop. "That..." He furrowed his brows while looking at Gulf and Mew's picture. "That's P'Gulf and P'New, right?"

Kaownah gulped nervously. He didn't give Turbo an answer and he immediately closed his laptop. But Turbo held his hand. With a stern look on his face, he took Kaownah's laptop and opened it, then he started scrolling down. With the kind of look on his face, Kaownah could tell that Turbo was also in the state of disbelief after finding out the truth.

"Since when did you know this one?" Turbo asked. But Kaownah just gave him a silent atmosphere, and so he asked him once again. "When?"

"Just only today."

"How?"

"When we were in Khao Sok, I accidentally heard Gulf and First's conversation. I heard that Gulf had a fiance who died in a car accident. He said, the car exploded after it fell off the cliff. Somehow, it was similar to New's accident, that's why I suspected it. I tried to search Gulf's social media and found this."

"And yes, P'New and P'Gulf's fiance are just one person." Turbo concluded. "Right?"

"Y-yes."

"But why P'Gulf didn't say anything about it?" Turbo confusedly asked himself then he strongly suggested something. "We need to tell P'New about this."

Hearing what Turbo said, Kaownah held Turbo's arm and shook his head vigorously. "No no no, please no. Don't tell P'New yet."

"W-what no? This is about his past, he needs to know it."

"I know! But... not now, please?" Kaownah pleaded with his tears falling from his eyes.

"If not now, then when? He was away from his family for almost a year." Turbo glanced at the screen and showed it to Kaownah. "And can't you see this? He's supposed to get married with P'Gulf, but because of the accident everything has shattered. Don't you feel sad for P'Gulf? What if something like this will happen to you too?"

"That's why I don't want to tell New about this, I'm afraid to lose him." Kaownah finally blurted out as he burst into tears. "I like him and I want him to stay with me."

Turbo was hurt. He felt like his heart was being tormented. Seeing the person that he loves being in that situation, it broke him. But what hurt him the most was that he even heard Kaownah saying that he likes New. Unlike New, he was with Kaownah ever since they were young, but why Kaownah couldn't even like him just like how he likes New?

He was hurt, but it didn't stop him from pulling Kaownah into a comforting embrace. "P'New isn't supposed to be here in the first place. This is not the place where he belongs. Even if you say that you saved his life, you still don't have the right to keep him. He should be with P'Gulf. They are meant to be together."

"Promise me..." Turbo continued. He lifted his hand, showing his pinky finger to Kaownah. "Promise me that you will tell P'New about this."

Kaownah, who was resting his head on Turbo's chest, stared at his friend's pinky finger in front of him. He wanted to say no, but what Turbo said was right as well. He slowly lifted his hand and intertwined his pinky finger with Turbo's. "Hmm, I promise."