Author's Note

Hello everyone

I've wanted to write a fanfiction for FFVII for ages. I've played the original that's right the old version, Crisis Core, watched the movie Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus, and of course, the remake. So I guess you can say I'm very familiar with all characters of FFVII, just as well as Project K. So for those who love my Project K series and do know that I nail the characters' personalities pretty darn well. You can expect the same with this book.

FFVII hits me down to the core in a profoundly emotional way. How? Well, first of all, I didn't know that FF existed until I watched Advent Children, then I started playing the original. My husband, who at the time was my boyfriend bought me an old PS2 console that still works to this day. I purchased the original FFVII game fell in love with it, and the game brought me back to loving RPGs. My first cosplay was Cloud Strife, and I dressed up in the Advent Children version of him. So you can bet when I played the remake version, I was over the moon with tears of joy. I cried when the opening scene and music started. 

So you get the picture on how deeply FFVII means to me. 

Now to clear some things up with you guys. Yes, this story will be broken down into parts. This book will be the first one, followed by I'm guessing two more books. The reason is for those who are new to FFVII and not have played the original, to begin with. I'm just going to focus on what the remake version is set on, which is in the city of Midgar. Also, after playing both remake and the original, I feel like the story will have more meaning to it if it will be broken down into three books. This is coming from someone who is a veteran FFVII player. 

So, my fellow followers, you can bet that this story is going to be a good one. One that you all will look forward to reading each chapter.

Also, don't expect chapters to be updated on a daily or weekly basis. I am now a mother, so I have my actual life to take care of. I will write when I have the chance, and I won't do it as I've done before. 

With all that said, let's enjoy a great story.