"You know what, Lils, you're right. I'll do that. Now, let's head to Transfiguration before we're late," I said, getting up.

As I got up, my bag opened and some books and pieces of parchment fell out. Ugh, just my luck.

"Here, let me help you," Black said and kneeled down already picking up my stuff.

"No need," I said.

I crouched down and stuffed things inside. I was grabbing my Transfiguration book from Black when our hands brushed against each other. There was this tingly feeling that started where we touched and spread to the rest of my arm. Just like when he held my hand the first time. How can he still have that effect on me? After all this time? Our eyes met and his look was... intense.

I quickly pulled my hand taking the book.

"Thanks," I whispered and rushed out of the hall.

I barely payed attention in Transfiguration. I was thinking how that barely touch effected me. It shouldn't have. Not just the touch, but his eyes. The way he has been staring at me, with this emotion that I can't seem to understand. God, I hate how he is making me think of him after almost three years. I can't believe that my stupid feelings, that aren't supposed to exist, resurfaced again. All because of a few looks and a small touch. Pathetic.

It doesn't matter, though, I don't trust him. I can't trust him. I just can't. Not again. I have Theo now. Someone nice, safe, and predictable. Someone in Hufflepuff and I know won't betray me. At least I hope.

"Ms. Royal, are we boring you?" Professor McGonagall's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. Everyone turned to look at me.

"N-no, professor," I said.

"Then perhaps you may tell us what are the main types of transfiguration?" she asked.

"Um... Well, there is transformation, switching, vanishment, conjuration, and transfiguration," I answered. Thank god I went through the material yesterday.

"Very well, five points for Gryffindor and Ms. Royal please pay more attention," she said then continued on teaching 10 more minutes until the bell signalled the end of the period.

"Ms. Royal and Mr. Black, please stay behind for a little bit," the professor said.

The students filed out of class and the girls gave me confusing looks which I returned. I have no idea what the professor wants with me, let alone me and Black. We walked up to her desk waiting for her to tell us what she wants.

"Mr. Black, I'm sure that you are aware that your grades in Transfiguration are not promising and they aren't getting any better," said Mcgonagall.

"I know, I'll try harder," Black said trying to sound confident, but I can feel that he is somehow embarrassed. Maybe because she said that in front of someone else.

"You will, indeed. That's why I am assigning Ms. Royal to tutor you. There will be an exam before the holidays and you better get a very good grade in order to merely pass," she said. Hell no!

"Um, I'm sorry professor, I think I misheard you. Did you say that I will be tutoring him?" I asked her.

"You did not mishear me, Ms. Royal. You are one of my top students and I trust you will be able to teach him despite being busy studying for the OWLs. Think of it as revising the material so you wouldn't have to revise it later," she said. Damn that woman now I can't even pull the studying for the OWLs card.

"Alright professor, but I can make no promises that he will pass," I told her.

"No need to worry dear, now off you go. Give this to your professor. It says that I held you back," she said and gave us each a slip.