Connection ~Smut~

This took a lot of willpower to rewrite ngl...

----------------------------------------------------

Luffy wandered aimlessly around the Thousand Sunny, having slight chit-chats with his fellow crew mates. At a certain point of his final lap around the Sunny, Luffy caught a slight glimpse of some golden speck near the edge of the ship. Chilling on top of the railing of the Sunny Go garden. Luffy, suddenly fueled with euphoria, chased after it in excitement. Knowing Nami would be overjoyed to have something golden in her possession, he smiled ear to ear. Anything that was golden or worth a pretty penny, his red-haired nakama would drool obsessively over.

With his brain busy maintaining thoughts of this mysterious golden creature of the countless possibilities, of having a free safe card from Nami's wrath when she's angry, or just the joy of seeing his Nakama happy. He fastened his pace straight toward the golden creature and jumped in the nick of time as it attempted to fly away from the strange boy. Thanks to the power of his observation haki, he knew its exact moves, catching it in the palm of his hands without delay. 

However, as he smiled in achievement, he failed to realise that he was no longer on the Sunny.  Much to his fear, he was flying in mid-air on top of the ocean as he looked down at the menacing sea before gravity acknowledged this phenomenon as he was pulled down to his ultimate demise. Screaming in absolute fear similar if he was running for his life from his grandfather, in both cases, he's facing death's doorstep. 

"Shambles!"

Luffy yelped to his surprise that he hadn't sunk to the bottom of the ocean as he had fallen onto solid ground, along with a figure of a person he grabbed, accompanying him to the ground with him. "Ugh! Luffy-ya you clumsy ass! You can't even control your landing," someone snapped. Luffy looked up from what felt like the unknown figure's chest. It was Law.(omgomgomnoway!121!)

"Shishishi, Torao! I'm so glad to see you!" Luffy wrapped his arms tightly around Law's neck, smiling wider than his face thanks his his rubber abilities. However, it was quickly removed as he felt shivers run down his spine. Law was rubbing his back slowly with one hand and another on his waist, holding him in place as he sighed in his ear unknowingly. 

Feeling his body shudder as he felt Law's hot breath against his ear, he wiggled slightly in Law's arms and he covered his face in Law's chest as he felt inflamed. Definitely not helping him cool any time soon as Law's body against him ignited a flame of need inside him as he started grinding his hips to create some sort of friction.

"W-Woah, Mugiwara-ya?  Why are you doing this all of a sudden? Weren't you scared that you were just about to die?!" Law harshly placed both tatted hands-on Luffy's hips in hopes of halting his movements. With success, Luffy sat still frozen not moving until he shot up his head to be face to face with Law. Blood rushed to his face as he snickered at his weird behaviour.

"How would I why... I just know you feel so good, Torao" Law just shook his head and gave up on Luffy with his stupidity and sighed. He wasn't turned on or anything, definitely not. He needed to get Luffy off of him before someone was to be unfortunate enough to witness this. Law gathered up all his strength, as he peeled Luffy away from his body as the absence of Luffy's warm body was annoyingly replaced with coldness. However, he failed miserably as Luffy forced his weight back onto him as he elasticised his legs to wrap around Law's torso, making him fall directly on top of Law to bring him back to sit innocently on his crotch.

With Luffy once again back on top of Law, Luffy hummed in delight smiling his signature bright smile that seemed anything but innocent as he proceeded to rub himself against Law once again.

 "M-Mugiwara-ya, what are doing?! Are you horny or som-!" Law sentence was cut off as Luffy grabbed his face with trembling hands, "Neh, Torao. Let's do it!" He smiled.

Law's mind went blank as he couldn't believe there'd be a day when Luffy would be asking to do such things, so to ensure his brain wasn't playing tricks on him, he was going to ask Luffy whether he was talking about sex or not until Luffy moaned in his ears.

Luffy kept grinding against Law through his clothes as he felt an object grow stiff, making him rub harder. Law was now well aware of what Luffy was trying to do, so to incorporate him with his efforts, Law thrusted his hips upwards making Luffy jerk in surprise.

"You're hard, aren't you?" Law teased in Luffy's now red ears as he grabbed onto Luffy's ass, which perfectly fit in his palms. Luffy moaned at the sudden contact and grabbed Law's shoulders along with his shirt.

Luffy kept grinding against Law's erection with his own as he moaned loudly but was muffled by Law's hand telling him to be quiet. Luffy grabbed onto Law's tatted hand as he proceeded to moan in his hand which turned Law on greatly. Law would love to hear Luffy scream his name, asking to pleasure him more, but he couldn't risk the others hearing Luffy's precious moans since this lewd side of Luffy was only for Law.

While Luffy was moaning into Law's mouth, coating them in his saliva once again, he could feel his pants become damp as his penis begins spurting out pre-cum. It was getting really irritating for him with the stickiness rubbing against his thighs.

With irritation, Luffy stopped dry-humping Law and reached his hands to the edges of his pants but Law stopped him before he could rip them off. "Luffy-ya we can't do this here! Your crew members are literally around the corner, they would definitely be able to hear!" Law sprouted quietly but loud enough for Luffy to hear.

Luffy disregarded Law's warning. He instantly stripped himself of his shorts giving Law a beautiful view of his lower half. "Man, he's dripping wet. What a turn-on," Law snickered.

Luffy sighed in delight at finally being free and planted his ass back on top of Law's crotch, beginning to unzip Law's spotted pants. With slight trouble, his hands trembled in anger from not being able to magically rid of Law's pants. Such actions erupted Law in laughter as he aided Luffy with his attempts but Luffy smacked them away, saying he didn't need his help which completely altered Law's happy mood to mildly annoyed.

With both needy captains bickering, Luffy finally unbuckled Law's belt along with his zipper and freed Law's penis as it sprung up proudly and spurted small amounts of pre-cum onto Luffy's determined face. Before Luffy could proceed with any actions Law grabbed onto Luffy's hips and guided Luffy's entrance towards his member, then stopped when Luffy's entrance was hovering over his penis.

"This should be fine without preparation due to your rubber abilities as I found out from last time," Law whispered, "Are you ready Luffy-ya?" Luffy smiled widely giving Law permission, though it was rubbed off immediately and gifted Law a fabulous loud moan from Luffy's glossy lips by Law shoving his entire length inside Luffy. Law quickly captured Luffy's lips with his own, cutting off Luffy's moan.

"Hey Nami did you hear that? It was Luffy, right?" The swordsman Zoro tapped the beautiful navigator Nami's shoulder, which was later slapped away by the cook of the crew, Sanji.

"Don't you touch her you stupid Marimo! Nami-Swaaan would you like some lunch?~"

"Dumb ero-cook"

"Huh?!"

Law groaned in relief that it was only the muscle head of a swordsman. "Toraooo~ " Luffy spoke in a begging manner as he broke the kiss and started shaking, " S-so deep..." With unsure movements, Luffy moved side to side as the foreign object inside him poked and stretched through his stomach, introducing itself to the two. This grabbed Law's attention as he pressed down on it making Luffy gasp, "Heh, we're connected Luffy-ya with this little guy inside you poking through your rectum."