14: Revenge...

[WARNING: This page will have overwhelmingly offensive content, as a reader and a few friends of mine recommended we get rid of a certain character. If you are apart of a social society of some sort I recommend that you skip this page immediately, failure to do so will only get you offended which proves my point. You have been warned...]

049 approached the city, it was 3 AM and yet the traffic still runs like hell.

She saw a group of men who signaled each other to pay attention to her, she was hesitant at first because she's dealt with gangs and groups all the time back in Europe during the 1500s.

One of the guys approached her with serious purpose in his eyes.

He spoke in an old Greek language asking if she's the plague doctor, she said she is with very slight knowledge of the ancient tounge.

The men escorted her to a car once they got inside she saw a woman in a rich outfit, she told 049 that her family has been well aquatinted with 035 since the BC period.

The family became a minor Greek dynasty that supported Greek culture for generations.

049 was paid slightly around $5,000 to get out on her own and given a local apartment.

However once she entered she felt a familiar presence, as she was about to open the door she was immediately greeted by someone.

Luna: "Hellooooo"
Luna sang out as her arm was waving in the air.
"You must be our new neighbor!"

049: 'Fascinating, she's not infected or sick.'
"Ah yes, I guess we are."

She replied with no further interest of continuing the conversation.

Luna: "Well it's been nice meeting you take care!"

Said Luna as she carried dinner into her room.

049 immediately shut the door behind her.

049: "Perhaps the pestilence could hide itself in conversations better than I thought."

Looking for jobs, 049 wanted to do medical services but for once in her life she had a vision that would only bring her back to the clutches of SCP.

049: "Maybe there's another way to use my skills for a right purpose, but yet the pestilence it still grows like a fungus."

She said while sweating and debating whether it is time to drop her endless crusade of eliminating the plague or continue to pursue the inevitable of what is to become of humanity.

These thoughts gave her a headache causing her to lay on her bed.

Back to you...

You heard Luna speaking to someone outside and then shut the door behind her looking upset.

Luna: "I don't understand why women are so mean to me."

Y/n: "Luna, you've been near a rapist and a neighbor who's most likely tired."

Athena: "SHE BEEN NEAR WHAT?!"

Y/n: "Uhh shoot I totally forgot."

Athena transformed into her true form as her fists were clenched

Athena: "WHO'S THE HAIRLESS APE THAT TOUCHED MY BEST FRIEND?!"

Luna looked nervous as she still had trauma of specific women.

Luna: "Well.. I put her away in my pocket dimension."

Athena: "Bring her here, I'll make her death even slower!"