"Katsuki!" I yelled.  I needed to get his attention.  He looked at me and he seemed even more angry.

"What are you doing here!?" He yelled.  Small explosions came from his palms, like pop rocks.

"I want to apologize, say I'm sorry and explain myself!"

"Explain yourself!? For what!? You left me!" He stuck his arm out and an explosion blasted at me.

I veered it away with wind and it exploded some of the trash and junk.

"I don't want to fight you Katsuki! Let's just talk!"

"Like I said! You lost that chance years ago!" He sent another explosion at me.  Now running towards me for closer combat.

I veered his blasts away with wind.  I quickly used my vines and I wrapped them around his legs, pulling them out from under him, making him land on his back.

He exploded my vines, getting up and trying to attack me. 

He sent one right for me and I was to late to block it.  I was pushed to the ground and he was on top of me.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

I used my fire side and burned his arm.  He immediately pulled away and sent multiple explosions on me.

I could feel myself getting tired.  We both stood there panting.

We kept fighting, over and over again.  Both of us getting more and more hurt.

He sent an explosion towards me and it got close to my backpack which I set down earlier.

No.. the letters!

I ran over to the backpack and covered it with my body.

The explosion hitting my back.

I felt an enormous amount of pain.

"STOP!" I yelled as I turned my hand behind me and blasted fire at him.

I turned around and he had a multiple burn marks.

With how much fire I blasted on him, he should've burnt to a crisp.

I didn't mean to send that much, but my emotions clouded my quirks and it got out of control.

If it weren't for Katsuki's quirk and smarts, he wouldn't have been able to dodge it with an explosion.

"Please... just stop..." I felt tears form in my eyes.  He stood there and just stared at me.

"You did this to yourself." He went to walk away but I used my last bit of energy and wrapped vines around his legs.

"Please! Listen to me! I-... I tried contacting you, but Enji said that you ignored his calls.  He even said he went by your house and you guys had moved! I believed him.  I should've tried harder to contact you Katsuki! I'm sorry! But he hid the fact that you tried contacting me! After you mentioned you sent letters, I searched his office and found them.  I'm... I'm sorry!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

He's never gotten this angry before to the point where he's hurt someone.

I could tell he was hurting.  And I felt so guilty.

"I'm sorry Katsuki!"

He stayed quiet.  I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

I let go of him, the vines disappeared.

"I went by your house, looking for you.  And then your mom and I realized where you were after I explained what happened and how we got into an argument.  I know I hurt you.  But... you have to realize I was hurt to! I didn't know you tried contacting me... I thought... I thought you were the one who left me..."

"I would never leave you..." He mumbled.

The entire time I was looking down at the ground.  I heard footsteps and I looked up.

He stood in front of me, with his hand out.

I hesitated, but then I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

"Why'd you save your bag?" He asked as I picked it up.

"Your letters are in it..." I mumbled.

We both silently walked back to his house, both of us slightly wincing in pain, our clothes now drenched in rain water.

"I'm sorry.." He said halfway back to his house. 

"Me to..."

We arrived back, and walked inside.  Matsuki walked in from the kitchen.

"Did you guys fight?" I nodded.  She sighed.  "Both of you get in the car.  You need to get your wounds treated."

We stood there for a moment, not moving.  "Hurry up! I ain't got all night! I have dinner to make."

She grabbed her car keys and we got into her car as she drove to the hospital...

————

A/N: I've been up alllll night writing this shit lmao.

It's like 5 am.  My sleep schedule is fuuuucckkkeeddd

Anywhoooo

Hope ya'll liked this chapter

Childhood friends - Bakugou x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें