Chapter 2

Me: I can fly, I have super strength, I have more endurance, I heal faster and I can throw lightnings.

T: What? Are you trying to replace me?

TS: That's not such a bad idea. What do you do? –he asked Emma.

Em: To put it simply, magic. In more words, I can open portals, teleportation, throw orbs of destruction and many more.

She answered and we continued walking. The hallway was a circle. Steve and Emma went right and we went left.

T: Your room is next to your sister's, but I wanted to show you where mine is in case you need anything, anytime.

He said and winked. I smiled back. We took a few steps, he showed me where his room is and he started another conversation.

T: Why do you dye your hair white?

Me: I don't dye them; this is my natural color after 16. I had brown hair, but when I was 16, I was struck by a lightning. Basically I died, but my dad's friend brought me back to life. That's why I have this code name.

T: Lucky for everyone that he brought you back, otherwise I wouldn't have met you.

We arrived at the door, so we didn't say something else. He kissed my cheek goodnight and he left.

Emma's POV

Steve and I were walking down the hallway. I could feel that he was watching me, like he had something to say, but he didn't say a word. It was really awkward, until I decided to break the ice.

Me: You don't look like it!

SR: What don't I look like?

Me: That you're 90 years old.

SR: Hm, I fell in ice and they pulled me out 65 years later.

Me: I have heard some of the news about you.

SR: Then it's like you know me.

Me: Not even close. The only thing I know is that you're a super soldier who fought in World War II, who reappeared several years later.

SR: That's basically my story.

Me: Come on, you're not just a super soldier... you are much more and I would like to get to know you better; well, if you'd let me that is.

SR: I would love that. Ask me anything you want!

We were now standing in front of a door, that I presume is my room and we were talking for a while. He told me about his family, about his friend, Bucky, and about the war. At first he was a little hesitant, but he opened up. At some point, I saw Thor and my sister in front of the next door, and before Evelyn got it, he kissed her cheek. I turned my attention back to Steve.

Me: Thank you for opening up to me.

SR: My pleasure. –he said looking in my eyes and then he lowered his head.

Me: You can ask me anything you'd like.

SR: I would love to get to know you more, but it's late; maybe another time. This is your room. –he said showing the door.

Me: Okay, no problem. Thank you for escorting me.

I kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and smiled.

SR: Goodnight. –he said and left quickly.

I entered the room in order to change, but I realized that the only thing I have is my uniform.

Me: J.A.R.V.I.S., can you hear me?

J (J.A.R.V.I.S.): Yes, what can I help you with?

Me: Is there a place where I can get some clothes to change into?

J: Every room has 2 sets of female workout clothes and 2 sets of male workout clothes in the closet.

Me: Thank you. Can I ask you something? Can you hear every conversation in every place of the tower?

J: Yes. Mister Stark can as well; if he wants to. But he doesn't do that anymore.

Me: I see. Thank you.

I put on a male workout pair because they looked more comfortable and I went to my sister's room.

Me: I see you found clothes to change.

Ev: Yes.

Me: ΜίλασταΕλληνικά. (Speak in Greek)

Εν: Γιατί; (Why?)

Ε: Για να μην καταλάβουν. Υπάρχουν παντού αφτιά. Πώς ήταν η συνοδεία; (Sothattheycan'tunderstand. There are ears everywhere. How was your escort?)

She told me what happened when she was with Thor and I told her what happened with Steve.

Ε: Το πρωί θα έρθεις για τρέξιμο μαζί μου;(Will you jog with me in the morning?)

Εν: Τι ώρα θα πας; (Whattime?)

Ε: Στις 7.30, για να προλάβω την πρωινή συνάντηση.(At7.30, so I can make it to the morning meeting.)

Εν: Δεν υπάρχει περίπτωση. Δε ξυπνάω τόσο νωρίς.(No way. I am not waking up so early.)

Ε: Οκέι. (Okay.)

We talked a little more and I returned to my room.