A Night At Taiwan (pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

_________________________
Flashback

The night.

Passing by the busy atmosphere here at night, I was wearing my thickest clothes that managed my body temperature normal.

"Jisoo unnie, can we go with you inside?" Lisa asked me while her right hand intertwined with Jennie's left hand.

"We want to see you sing, please?" The mandu added with her puppy eyes. I don't know why she did that but she already knew it ain't working for me. Puppy eyes only worked for her lovey dubby Lisa Manoban.

"No." I playfully rolled my eyes landing on the vendors.

"Pleeeeaaasseeeeeee." Both of them said it in sync.

I replied with silence.

As I watched Jennie and Lisa stared with each other with those heart-shaped eyes and chuckled with each other like they met for the 1st time, I grabbed my phone to switched my attention and sent a message to my family group chat.

Jisoo:
I'm almost near the audition place. Wish me luck!

Dad:
👍

Oppa:
Wow, dad. You're such a big help.

Mom:
*liked emoji*

Oppa:
Did y'all think a like emoji will boost Jisoo's confidence? I hate you guys.😭

Unnie:
👌

Oppa:
I HATE THIS FAMILY.

By the way, keep your heads up okay? No matter what happens, you're still the best for us, Jisoo! Get that "You're accepted" words from them. Saranghaeeee~

Jisoo:
👍👌✊☝👋👐

Oppa:
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY????

*seen*

Oppa:
*left the group*

I managed to stifle a laugh because people might think I'm crazy laughing over my phone. Instead, a wide grin appeared on my face making my heart-shaped lips more visible to the public. The two glanced at me with "who are you talking to" look.

"It's not Soojoo so don't ask." Looking at them, passing a don't ask me more questions look.

They just shrugged and turned their heads on the road and whispering something about me. They better not plan another blind date or else I'm going to jump on a plane this instant and leave them here. Just kidding... or not?

*After 10 minutes of walk*

"You both should explore the night market here in Taiwan. I'll be okay and don't wait for me here." The two hadn't the guts to release their hugs as they pleaded to stay and wait for me. I patted their heads and replied a pleasing nod making them to leap like they made a felicitous chose.

I waved them goodbye, opened the glass door and the aroma of the rose flowers stunned me. It made me relaxed, forgetting the audition in a second. People greeted me as I walked by them.