Like A Whirlwind

[Saturday, 4:30 pm]

Mew and San are currently walking around in a big gallery displaying all sorts of styles and mediums of paintings, sculptures, and graphics. They stop at one particular artwork that consists of abstract variations of colors and patterns. The two of them stand quietly in front of the painting as they observe the details. Smiles unknowingly form on both their faces.

San breaks the silence while still staring at the painting. "A simple painting yet it delivers such a nice and warm feeling."

Mew smiles and nods. The warm hues of pink and orange relax his eyes. While, at the same time, the random white streaks of paint amazes him.

So beautiful...

After a couple more seconds, the two men continue walking on. Suddenly, they stop in their tracks when they recognize a couple walking opposite of their direction.

Mew's eyes widen.

Gulf and Puifai are also here.

Gulf, who is holding Puifai's hand, feels a certain emotion stirring inside of him when he sees Mew with the unfamiliar man. The two pairs both walk closer toward each other.

Puifai immediately bows and brightly greets San. "Good evening, Mr. Pattarabut!"

"Ahh~ you're one of our new interns this year, right?"

Puifai nods her head. "Yes, sir."

San grins. "How wonderful of you to be interested in this sort of exhibition too."

Puifai smiles. "Haha, yes, sir. Art has always been one of my interests."

Puifai and San continue exchanging a few more formalities while Mew and Gulf just stand quietly staring at each other. Both of their eyes hold unreadable feelings. San starts to take notice of Gulf.

"Oh. This young gentleman must be...?"

"Ah, yes! He is my boyfriend."

Mew winces at the word "boyfriend."

Gulf breaks his stare with Mew and politely introduces himself to San. "Hello, sir. My name is Gulf Kanawut."

San reaches his hand out for a handshake. "Ah, nice to meet you."

Puifai's eyes turn to Mew standing beside San. "Sir, you're here with P' Mew?"

San raises an eyebrow. "Oh? You know him??"

Puifai smiles. "Yes. Him and Gulf are.. acquainted..."

"Ohh, I see~ Well, yes. I'm quite close with Mew. He's in charge of our company's new project on the art museum."

San grins and suddenly raises an arm to casually wrap around Mew's shoulders. "I am also his most respected and favorite senior from college."

Gulf starts fuming the moment he sees San put that arm on Mew.

Huh.. How dare he said he cares about me when he couldn't even care about himself? One moment, he's all close with that best friend, Tul. And now, he's with this almighty big company CEO.

Mew reacts awkwardly with San's arm on him. He lightly tries to shake it away while he awkwardly chuckles.

"Haha, yeah. I've known P' San since college."

Puifai smirks. "I see~ You two would make a nice--"

Gulf suddenly pulls onto Puifai's arm. "Babe, let's go."

"Huh? Oh, well. Nice seeing you today, Mr. Pattarabut! Bye, P' Mew~~"

Mew and San turn around to see Gulf and Puifai dashing out the gallery.