I gulped, “Am I Caden or Adrian’s mate?” I whispered to her.

She nodded her head. “You are both of their mates. When you and your family came here, we wanted to meet you. To make you feel welcomed, to feel safe here. The last thing we thought would happen was to find out that our sons’ mate would be that girl but when we got to your house their wolves could smell you inside. They looked at each other and then at Richard and me with large smiles on their faces. They were so happy to finally meet their mate. When they first laid eyes on you, they were filled with love. So much love.”

There was a soft knock on the door and then my aunt walked in. She looked at me with as small smile and took a seat next to Samantha. When she finally settled she looked over at me.

She was about to say something but I cut her off, “Is Tony a werewolf?” I asked, still my voice was so small sounding, fragile almost.

“Yes he is sweetie. I was scared at first but I fell in love with him. He is my other half and I couldn’t imagine living my life without him.” She said and I could hear the love in her voice. Then I thought of my mom and Nathan.

“Is my mom Nathan’s mate?” I asked. They both nodded their heads yes. “Does she know?”

They both looked at each other and then at me, but it was Samantha that answered, “Yes she does. He told her immediately because he thought it would be best. He wanted to start the relationship with trust and no secret because he knew your mom couldn’t handle it. She accepted him, she said that she finally felt safe and loved like she was supposed to.”

I sat there shocked. My mom hadn’t told me something so huge. She used to never keep secrets from me. It really hurt. It must have shown in my eyes that I was upset by this because my aunt spoke up.

“She wanted to tell you but Caden and Adrian thought it best to let them tell you after they gained your trust. They knew it was hard for you to trust.” I nodded my head; at least she wanted to tell me. I sat there rubbing my chest, it hurt badly. I looked over to both women, who were giving me knowing looks.

“Why does my chest hurt?” I asked.

“It’s because your mates are hurt or doing something that hurts the bond between mates.” Samantha said. I looked at her questionably.

“What?” I asked.

“Has it ever happened before?” she asked me. I nodded my head. “And what was going on at the time.”

“These two girls were flirty with them but the pain was dull compared to this.” I mumbled

She gave me a small smile, “That was the bond telling you that it didn’t like those two girls on your mates and the reason it is so bad is because both boys are hurting emotionally right now.”

I sighed. I leaned my head against the wall. I let my eyes wonder off the side where I saw a clock; it was 3 in the afternoon.