The cherry haired boy's eyes widen, "oh my God! Why aren't you wearing a jacket?" The larger boy shrugs, "if I knew that I'd bump into a cute stranger I would have wore one, but sadly I have to get inside, it's freezing."

Jungkook grabs the boys hand and pulls him inside, shutting the door of the cabin, "there it's warm here and- did you just call me cute?" The boy shrugs, "I mean, if we're being honest, then...yeah." In situations like this, Jungkook would immediately blush, but with the boy he was talking to at the moment, he didn't feel the need to blush, or feel flattered. He felt like he could joke around, and even if his jokes were not funny, that's exactly what he would do.

"I know I'm cute, but please, tell me something I don't know," Jungkook says, flicking his imaginary blond locks that he wishes he had. The boy laughs, "well, I can tell you that... you have a piece of lettuce stuck in between your teeth," Jungkook falls silent at these words. Immediately, he feels at his teeth, trying to pick out the lettuce, but the boy just bursts out laughing, "I'm joking, oh God it was funny to see the colour drain from your face like a water pipe."

Jungkook groans, "gah! I don't even know why I reacted like that because firstly, I didn't even eat lettuce today and secondly that water pipe simile doesn't even make sense." The boy laughs, leaning on the wall across Jungkook.

"I'm Lucas, by the way."

Jungkook's mouth falls open in shock, "oh no way, so you're the party planner," Jungkook immediately recognizes the face he seen earlier today in his teachers mini assembly. Lucas nods, his brown hair falling into his eyes, "yup."

Jungkook's head tilts, "come on over into my room, it's so awkward just standing here." Lucas smiles, and follows Jungkook into his room, "ah, welcome to my humble abode, that's my bed, you can sit there." Lucas sits down on the bed, making himself feel at home, while Jungkook switched on the lights and sat next to the boy.

The cherry haired boy half expected Taehyung to be in the room, but when he saw the dark room he knew that the boy he'd grown stay with was not there, his heart kind of dampened, along with his mood. "It's a good thing I bumped into you, my roommates not here, I would've been all alone," Jungkook says, throwing away his empty cup.

Lucas chuckles, sitting up straight, "hey do you want to help me with something? It will get your mind off being alone in your room, and it would let me stay here longer...I don't really want to go back into the cold right now."

Jungkook shrugs, "yeah what do I do?"

Lucas pulls out his phone, "well, I decided to go round asking students what they wanted from the party and this is what they've all said so far," Lucas looks down towards his phone, "booze, lots of drinks. Sneak in drinks. Hot chicks. Hot guys. Hot chicks and guys. Alcohol. Weed."

Jungkook's laugh escapes his lips before he can even register that he's laughing, "yeah, that's my peers for you...but seriously, you have to sneak in some drinks...I'm not going to a party if there's not going to be drinks there." Lucas laughs, "what do you take me for? Of course there's going to be drinks. I'm only a few years older than you."

Jungkook chuckles, "even so, you're such an oldie. What are you doing working here? Shouldn't you be in education?" Lucas nudges Jungkook, "nah, I dropped out, but it's all good. Anyways, help me plan this party, invite some of your friends and we'll do it tomorrow. We've only got a few days...do you think we'll be able to do it?"