Chapter 1

OLIVIA'S POV:

This week hasn't been the best. I auditioned for a High School Musical spin-off show a few weeks ago, and I thought I really killed it. I even got to sing with the other lead, but I was supposed to get a call 3 days ago, that is if I got the part, but nothing has happened yet. 

There is still a small part of me hoping they just postponed it, or something? I don't know, I just thought I really fit that part.

I felt my phone buzzed. it was Disney's Twitter. My heart cracked a little bit when I saw the post.

Disney: Cast list for Hsmtmts!: 

Joshua Bassett = Rickey Bowen

Sabrina Carpenter = Nini Salazar-Roberts

Sofia Wylie = Gina Porter

Matt Cornett = E.J. Caswell

Dara Renee = Kourtney

Larry Saperstein = Big Red

Julia Lester = Ashlyn Caswell

Frankie Rodrigeuz = Carlos Rodrigeuz

Ugh. I knew it. I never should gotten my hopes up. even if I was perfect for the part. even if I did do great in the audition. Even if the other lead was really cu- wait what? Nevermind that though. it's fine. 'Everything happens for a reason'.

JOSH'S POV:

I clicked on twitter to see the cast list posted. I still cant believe that Olivia girl didn't get the part. shes really talented and sweet and beauti- um... anyway, she still should gotten it. 

I guess I can work with Sabrina for 6 months though. we've met before, but I didnt feel a connection. at least not like the rest of the cast, and Olivia...

Tim is having us all fly out to SLC tomorrow to bond for a 3 weeks before filming starts, to help build up chemisty or something, and I have packed nothing. I start panicking when I realize its 11:30pm and I need to leave at 4 am. I have never packed so fast in my life.

GENERAL POV:

the next day.

Josh arrived at the airport to see Matt, Sofia, Dara, Larry, frankie, and julia all waiting to board.

"Hey Josh, you made it! we leave in 15 minutes," said Matt, looking at his watch.

"OH cool." Josh was looking around to see if everyone was here already. "Where's Sabrina?"

"No one knows. We've all been messaging her, but she keeps ignoring us and declining all our calls" Dara said, with a recognizable amount of annoyance in her tone.

they soon all boarded the plane, in spite of they're lead not being there.

Josh was sitting in his assigned seat next to the window. "Hey plane partner" said julia, putting her luggage up and sitting next to josh. "oh hey juj" he replies.

a few minutes later everyone is boarding the plane, when Tim walks up to where Julia and Josh are sitting and asks "where is Sabrina?!"

"What?! I thought she would've at least contacted you." Julia replied

"No one has heard from her?" Tim asks with confusion in his eyes.

"Nope" she responded.

Tim walked back to his seat with a skeptical look on his face. you coud tell just by looking at him that he ws having an internal debate. and it seemed to go on the whole plane ride.

Josh was listening to some music, when he decided to contact Oliva and start up a conversation.

He took out his phone, when to her instagram and shot her a dm

Joshua: hey, i just wanted to tell you  that in really sorry you didnt get the part for nini. i wish you would've. :)

he just sat there and stared at his screen, anxious for her to respond. then he saw three dots, indicating she was typing

gee thanks for contacting me just to make me feel bad. : Olivia     

Joshua: no! that's not what i meant! i just would rather work with you then the other nini!

sorry im just not in a great mood. :Olivia

Joshua: all good. hope you feel better! :)

ty :) :Olivia

For some reason this interation made them both very happy, but neither of them could figure out why, especially Olivia.

sorry for the short chapter! this is the first chapter ive ever written so i hope you guys like it!

if you have any suggestions id be happy to take them into thought :)

please vote and comment so i know you guys like it! but if you dont you dont have to.

ill try to update as much as possible, but i dont know if ill be able to have a regular schedule soon or not.

anywayyyy byeeeee <333