Chapter 9

3rd person POV

(The chapter is mostly dialogue but it explains a bit about Y/N's past and shit like that)

[⚠️] Warning! : This chapter mentions serve bullying, slashing, harassment and fighting!

Everyone took a big spoon full of Asami's curry rice. Their eyes glowed like stars in a dark night.

"Do you guys like it?" Asami asked as she stared at the frozen state of the boys

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

"Asami, this is extremely good!" Kuroo complimented as he took another big spoon full as the others were basically stuffing their face

"I'm glad you guys really enjoy it! Take as much as your heart desire!" Asami giggled as she saw the boys rush to the kitchen to get more.

"So where is-" Kuroo was stopped by the sounds of arguing

"IM THE OLDEST ONE HERE I DESERVE IT MORE"

"IF HEIGHT WAS AN AGE ILL BE THE OLDEST ON HERE GET OFF ME YOU KINDERGARTEN STUDENT"

"GUYS STOP IT WE CAN JUST SHARE!"

"SHARING ARE FOR LOSERS!"

"WILL YOU GUYS JUST SHARE THE FUCKING FOOD JESUS CHRIST ITS NKT THAT HARD" Kuroo yelled from the sofa.

"I'm sorry about them. They're so childish sometimes" Kuroo apologized as he rubbed his neck from embarrassment.

"It's fine! High schoolers will be high schooler! Anyways, what where you going to ask?"

"Oh right! Where is L/N anyways?"

"Oh she's working today."

"Huh? What do you mean working?" Kenma asked as he looked up from his PSP

"Y/N and I work at the 'Chill zone' restaurant for skaters! Y/N is a waiter and I'm one of the chefs there! We decided to get the job cause it'll be a good way to spend time"

"Oh yeah, what's up with your mother will kill L/N if she found out?" Yaku asked as he hopped onto the sofa

"My mom is basically a crazy bitch. Like, seriously! She's really controlling and manipulating! She really hate that Y/N plays sports and games because in her words, "yOu ArE sUpPoSeD tO bE a BuSsInEsS wOmAn, Y/n! YoU'rE sUcH a DiSsApOiNtMeNt To ThE l/N fAmIlY". Whatever comes out from her mouth is basically bullshit. Like she wants me to be a model so that "wE cAn Be A pErFeCt FaMiLy!" She treat us more like guinea pigs than her daughters."

"Man, that sounds like that sucks" Yamamoto said as he took another bite. Everyone were basically invested in the story. They looked like they were in a cinema watching a movie while munching on popcorn.

"No shit! I mean it's not like we can do anything about it. As long as I have Y/N and Y/N has me, we can get through this hell." Asami smiled

"So what was L/N-san like in junior high? I heard that she was very feared in middle school." Inuoka asked

Lev stared at Inuoka in confusion. Lev wasn't the one to be nossy and listen to rumours especially of Y/N.

"Y/N wasn't the one to get involved with people. She usually was left out but she didn't mind. All she needed was her phone and manga she's set for life. Unfortunately, her introvert-ness got her bullied. She's been bullied since I think 9 years old. It started with harmless teasing but when she entered junior high, it got worst. They started assaulting her. Kicking, hair pulling, punching, you name it. She came back home with bleeding wounds, bruised body and other injuries. It was horrible. I tried reporting this to the principal but they said there was not enough evidence. In year 2, the bullying went to the extreme. They brought razors and wanted slashing her skin open for no apparent reason! Y/N had enough of their bullshit and fight back. She was walking home when she saw both of them running to her. She saw the razor in one of their hands and grabbed it and slash her cheeks open. After that, she kicked her stomach and punched her in the face. The other girl just stood there, in shock. Y/N ran after her and punched in the nose and kicked her onto the ground. Someone called the police but she was released. The two girls got suspended for 2 months while Y/N got one."