Chapter 5

*Time skip to next day, after school cuz I have no ideas lmao*

Ringggggg

Lev's POV

Yes, finally!

Once I heard the bell ring, I grabbed all my stuff and I ran to see Y/N chan. I hadn't seen her for the whole day! But something was off.... I wasn't even half-way to her class and the aura felt different. It didn't feel cheerful and fun like it was just yesterday... It felt ....toxic.....

I didn't thought much for it. As long as I could see Y/N chan it doesn't matter. As I inch closer to her classroom, I could feel eyes glued onto me, whispers and giggles from people along the hallway. They weren't even in front of her classroom. I was starting to feel afraid

Did I do something wrong?

I had reach the classroom. The lights were off and the door were closed.

That's weird... School just ended 5 minutes ago

I was about to leave when I heard scrubbing noises. It was faint but can be heard. I immediately opened the door to see something I had never seen before.

It was Y/N at her desk, facing the window. She was scrubbing her table. Next to her was a bucket and cleaning solution. Even though it was dark, I could see that there was bandages wrap around her left knee.

What happened to her?!

"Oh hey Lev... " Y/N said. She must have realized that I was there. She turned around. I was shock. Her nose had dries blood on it. A lot if dried blood. It was like someone had punched her nose.

"Omg Y/N Chan! Are you okay?! What happened to you?!"

My bag dropped onto the floor as I rushed to her. I looked at her table. There were words written all over it. Most were smudged but some were still visible.

Whore, retarded, slut, fake

I looked back at her. She didn't seem phased at all. I stood there frozen. I never seen someone write something so vulgar to another human being.

"Oh, I'm fine.... Some retard decided to speard some stupid ass rumour about me and almost the whole year ones think I'm disgusting or whatever...." Y/N said as she looked down at her table and continue scrubbing

"W-what about the injures!" I yelled out

"Oh it's nothing...it just someone pushed me down and I landed on me face first onto the concrete floor. I didn't had tissue enough tissue... That's why it's bloody...and the knee is the same story...someone pushed me before school started and I landed on my knee"

I rushed to my bag and grabbed a packet of tissue.

"Thanks...." She said as I gave her the packet of tissue. She took one out and wiped away the dried blood.

"Who did this to you?!" I yelled out at her as she wiped away the dried blood from her nose.

"It's fine Lev.... This has been going on for years... I'm used to it at this point"

"Y/N chan this isn't normal behavior! "

"Lev... I told you it's fine... "

"Y/N chan you have to tell a teacher! You're literally being assaulted! "

"FOR GOD SAKE LEV I TOLD YOU ITS FINE! CANT YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME?!" Y/N suddenly shouted at me. She sounded like she was on the verge of tears but she didn't want to cry.

"Look, can you not be a pain in the ass and help me clean this stupid thing off" Y/N sighed as she passed me another cleaning brush. I dipped the brush into the bucket next to her and started scrubbing the table. Suddenly, she stopped and looked down.

"It was Aimi and Emiko.... They did this to me... But I swear to god if you tell anyone I'm gonna end you"

"They have been harassing me since we were 9...at this point it all just numb to me y'know... "

She looked up and I saw her watery eyes look out the window.

"Hey...it's okay... You got me.....We can go through this together okay?.. " I comforted her

She looked back at me. Her E/C orbs looking at mine, I could see nothing but pain and sadness being covered by anger.

"T-together...?" She asked with a surprised tone in her voice

"Yeah... That's what friends are for!" I replied

Her eyes widened and she gave me a small smile at me. Suddenly, she patted my head.

"Dumbasses like you always find a way to make a girl smile" Y/N giggled out

I started blushing. HARD. I wasn't sure whether to take it as a compliment or not. She ruffled my hair and smiled

"We should get going. These aren't going to get off themselves" Y/N said as she grabbed her brush and dipped it into the bucket.

"R-right!"

We started talking while cleaning the graffiti off her table. Hearing her giggles and seeing her small smile made me feel at ease after finding out what had happened.

"Y'know, I really thought that you were an intimidating person when I first saw you". Y/N said

"W-what? Why?! Is it cause I'm half russian?!"

"No you dumbass. You just look intimidating okay. Your name also doesn't sugarcoat that" Y/N explained

I looked at her confused.

"My name makes me look intimating??"

"Your name's meaning has something to do with lions in russian. Didn't you know that?"

"Oh yeah! I remember my sister telling me that!"

"But to assure you, I'm not a lion! I'm a long cat!" I laughed out

We both giggled. We were there scrubbing the graffiti off for another 10 minutes. Whoever wrote that must have used some kind of strong marker but we were able to remove every single bit of it. We returned to cleaning supplies and got going. At that moment, I remembered something.

"Wait! Wasn't I supposed to give you money and macdonalds to pay for the tuition?!" I exclaimed as we walked out of the gate

"No shit" Y/N responded.

"Maybe you can follow me to the plaza near school and I can buy your food!"

Her cheeks turned slightly pink when I said that.

"O-oh okay. That would be nice" she mumbled

I smiled at her. I was so happy I get to spend more time with her! I wish it will always me like that, just me and her