Chapter 1

Lev's POV

"Okay everyone! Settle down! I have a big announcement!"

I was in the middle of practice when our coach, Coach Nekomata said that. Everyone rushed down to his side, excited to here about the big announcement.

" I wonder what the news is.. What do you think, skyscraper?" Yaku asked me

"Hmm... I'm not sure but I'm 100% sure it's not a heigh donation for you!" I exclaimed to Yaku. In a fit of rage, he kicked me. At this point I gotten used to Yaku kicking me because I kept making fun of his height. How can you blame me? He's a third year but only 165 cm.

"Okay team, after much consideration, Coach Naoi and I decided to have a manager so that we have lesser admit work to do! Coach Naoi should be here with the manager soon so in the meantime continue your training"

"Ooo.. I hope it's a girl!" Yamamoto shrieked with excitement after hearing the news. Everyone was excited to meet the new manager.

We went back to the court and started training. Kenma and I were practising my skills. As usually, the ball would always fly out of court. The ball would always hit the door behind the court.

During one of my spikes, I hit the ball too hard, making it fly out of court. Nothing different but when the ball was flying full speed towards the door, the door started to open.

Suddenly an arm reached out, stopping the ball from hitting their face. The ball dropped and bounced on the floor. After that, the arm went down and onto their side. I stared in awe as I saw one of the most beautiful girl I ever seen in my life.

Standing next to Coach Naoi was a tall girl with E/C eyes, round Harry Potter like glasses, and freckles that spread all around her cheeks. She had long H/C hair and the tips of her hair was dyed F/C. She was wearing large Hanafuda earrings. She was looking down onto her phone, reading something

(A/N : this is how I imagine you looking like. Haha sorry I know the hand is kinda messed up and it's not coloured but I hope you still like)

 Haha sorry I know the hand is kinda messed up and it's not coloured but I hope you still like)

Coach Naoi proceeded to hit her elbow with his elbow. She rolled her eyes and kept her phone in her pockets.

"Hi... I'm Y/N L/N from class 1-5..." She said in a monotone voice

"So Y/N will be our new manager from today onwards! So more about Y/N, she was the middle blocker for Chidoriyama Junior High girls' volleyball team and was even part of our girl volleyball team! She was kind enough to accept our offer to become our team's manager so please be nice to her!"