Romance~ Winners Declared 🏆

Are you guys ready!!!

First is third place.... Here are the scores...
Plot~ 7/10
Character Opinions~ 7/10
Planned out~ 9/10
Cover, title, desc. All fit~ 5/5
Vocab~ 4/5
Follows~ 2/2
Enjoyment~ 8/10

The book is, drumroll please.....
The Urban Mantra by peachyindy
Ill pm you the link to the sticker! Here's your certificate for participating!

The Overall Score~ 61/72Review~ "I liked the set up for your book where they both are in a band and there three rules (One of which will obviously broken (: loved that part by the way), but I feel like it happened to fast

Review~ "I liked the set up for your book where they both are in a band and there three rules (One of which will obviously broken (: loved that part by the way), but I feel like it happened to fast. Andrew and her started the band a little bit too quickly for my liking, but that may just be me. Additionally, your vocab and grammar was fine, but you've got a tiny problem with flow. Some of your sentences don't flow together and sound skeletal if that makes any sense. I loved your cover and the title is perfect for your story. Hope you continue writing!"

Next is second place! Here are the scores!
Grammar~ 20/20
Plot~ 9/10
Character Opinions~ 9/10
Planned out~ 9/10
Book title, cover and desc. All fit~ 5/5
Vocab~ 5/5
Follows 2/2
Enjoyment~ 10/10
This book is, drumroll please.... Epoch in Time by zhinched
I'll pm you the link to your sticker! Here's your certificate of participation!

 Epoch in Time by zhinchedI'll pm you the link to your sticker! Here's your certificate of participation!

The Overall Score~ 69/72
Review~
"I absolutely loved this book. It wasn't like the other basic/cliché romance stories you see on Wattpad everyday which I though was really amazing. On top of originality, your cover was so pretty and so well put together which I really appreciate since I'm a graphic designer myself. The only minor problem I'd say there is (Keep in mind this is my opinion and it may be wrong) I felt like some parts of your writing were more descriptive than others which messed with the flow a little, but I wouldn't sweat it. Overall, great storyline and love the characters and Jamie and Nic <3. Hope you keep writing!"