seeing old friends again

7am the next day. Tuesday

I double check that the twins are dress for school. Nat dress in a blue hoodie with long pants and kiri was wearing a red shirt with black pants. They are both wearing the necklaces that sho and hawks made for them.

Speaking of those two, they were still asleep. We all walked to dabi and hawks room. When we open the door, we see that dabi is awake and it looks like he never did sleep. Nat and kiri walks over to hawks and trys to wake him up as I go and talk to dabi. "You doing ok?" I asks as I sit at the end of the bed

He looks up at me and signs. "I'm not sure, I just... don't know." He looks back at his hands as I nodded at him. "Look you don't have to tell me. I can deal with being in the dark about things but you have to tell him." I says as I point to hawks who kiri and Nat are trying to wake up. Dabi nods at me as he gets up and goes to wake up sho as hawhs starts to wake up thanks to the twins.

Me and the twins walk out of the room and go to the main lounge room well we wait for them. Shigaraki walks into the room wearing a black suit and his two finger gloves and was holding a hoodie in this hands. The twins run up to him and hug him as he hugs back. "Morning kids." He says to them. "Morning Shiga." They said back to him.

He sits down next to me as I work on my computer. "You ok this morning?" He asks as I just nodded to him and continues to work. He signs as dabi, hawks and sho walk into the room and sit with the twins.

He looks over to them and smiles before looking at me again. "Well we ever know who the father is for them." He asks as I look up from my computer and look at him. "No, we have talked about this. No one will know not even them." I look at the twins before going back to work on my computer.

Nat walks up to us a few minutes later and asks me to do her hair and I just nod and smiles at her. She turns around so I can I do her hair. I put her hair in a high ponytail and make sure that people can see her black lighting Mark that is in her hair. Unlike me and kiri, who have our lighting mark at the front of out hair, she has it at the bottom of her hair. I never want to cut her hair.

Nat smiles at me as she plays with her hair and walks over to her brother and show him. He smiles at her and shows his low ponytail that his has and continues to play with they're toys till the driver that it's time to drop them off at school. Hawks and dabi went with the kids as me and shigaraki go to work.

It takes us half an hour to get to the building that we work at. The driver drops us off at the back so no one see us as we walk into the building. We walk inside the building and shigaraki goes to his desk on the 10th floor and I go to the top floor where mine office is. Before I could turn the corner to my office. I heard someone talking about how I can't do mine job and that they hate it here.

I signed as I turn the corner and walk over to them. "If you don't want to be here than leave." I tell them as they look to the other people and walk away. I look towards the people they were talking to and see that it is kirishima and bakugou looking like their saw a ghost.

I look them up and down before I start walking towards my office where they follow me. I sit down at my desk and look up at them as they seem like they don't know where to start.

I signs as look between the two. "I know why you guys are here. I just thought they would let me deal with it myself." They both nodded at that but kirishima looked like a sad puppy that got kick. "Ok, well you may not like this but shigaraki works for me and lives with me as well so you can't go after him."

I open my computer and look back at them. Bakugou looked like he wanted to tell at that but luckily he didn't. Probably because kirishima is holding his hand to stop him from jumping me. Kirishima still looks like a hurt puppy that wish he could me something.

I signs and looks at him. "What do you want to say?" I asks him as he looks up confused on why I signed. "Oh, well why are you working here?" He asks as he trys to read my face. "I own the place. This is my business, just like it was my father's as well before he died." I said and looked back aty computer.

Kirishima nods even if they wanted to stay and just asks me questions about what happened back at UA. Kirishima grabs bakugou and leaves so that they can find this person. I look back at my computer and put up the security cameras. "This going to be a long day." I start working as I keep an eye on the two heroes that are talking everyone. I don't listen to what they are saying but I want to make sure no one gets hurt.