five years pass

It's in 5 years since I ran away from UA. I give birth to one girl that isnamed nat and one boy that is named kiri and they are both so beautiful. And they look so much like me except for the eyes which are red and gold. They are 5 right now and I am 21 years old. It's in 2 years since class 1A graduated it's been 2 years since that all started becoming amazing Heroes. I hear about them all the time at work and on the news. I am happy that they become heros like they all wanted to.

No one at works knows that I have kids right now or that I am an omega and I plan on keeping like that. I  walking around the mansion looking for Hawks. It's been a year since he and the ex league of villains moved in with me, well some of them. Dabi and hawks have a 3 year old now that is named sho and they  are at school with my kids. Shigaraki move in also well with toga to feel safe after what happened with twice and some of the other villains.

Someone is going out of their way to kill all villains even people who have long be forgiven and have started a better for them have been found dead the last three years.

I not sure how to feel about it at all. These people are now my family and I can understand why they went down the path of villains. I wish I could have helped them sooner but anyway I am looking for Hawks and I really hope he isn't being fucked by dabi again. I signed as I start to hear moans coming from hawks and dabi's room. I stop and turn around before I hear anymore of that. I walk outside to the garden that me and my mother use to take care of when I was a child. I have been taking care of the garden with my kids and of course sho as well.

I am still the boss of my dad's company, I still can't seem to call it my own just yet even if it's been 5 years now since I have taken over the company. I walk around my Garden till one of the maids tell me that I have visitor which confused me but I tell them to let the person in. I sit down on the chair with a chair across from it and look at the flowers and wait for this visitor of mine

I wait about 5 minutes till the maid comes back the visitor. I look to the person and see that it is aizawa and shinsou. I smiled at him as he walks over to me and sits across from me. The maid leaves as soon as aizawa and shinsou sits down. "So what is the pleasure for having eraserhead and brainwash (shinsou) at my little home." They both looked done with everything right now so I just laugh a little at my stupid joke. Aizawa gave me a folder that he was holding. I take it and look at him "what is this." I asks them. "What does it look like." Shinsou says as he plays with pants and looks down. "It's villain that may be working for you so we want to put some hero to work for you and keep you and your workers safe." I look at aizawa and then in the folder. "So you want heros to work for me to keep me safe?" I asks as both of nodded. I signs "I don't need protection at my work place. I stand up and give them back the folder. "Thanks for telling me but I will have to decline the offer."

I start to walk back to the house till shinsou grabs onto my hand. I look back at him. "What?" He looks at him "why did you leave?" He asks and I signed "I had to take over a company and I had no more time to play super heros anymore." I said simple and pulls my hand away from him. He didn't look happy with the answer I gave him. "Then why did you leave in the middle of the night?"

I didn't know how to answer but I just walk away from them "You guys should go now. Goodbye." They both nodded and walks away and out of the house with help from the maids. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. I get one of the maids to pick up the kids and begin them home.

Nat and kiri jump on me and hugs me. We hang out in the lounge room. As they tell me all about their day. Sho goes to hawks and tells him what he did and give him a drawing of all of us.

We have dinner a few hours later and I put Nat and kiri in bed at 7. I go to my room and lay in my bed. I look over to my photos that I have and I see one of class 1-A and I smiled at them. "No more time to play heros huh." I said to myself as I go to my study room and begin to work again.