First Date

In the car I just can't wait
To pick you up on our very first date
Is it cool if I hold your hand?
Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance?

Do you like my stupid hair?
Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear?
I'm too scared of what you think
You make me nervous so I really can't eat

Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over
Honest, let's make this night last forever
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever

First Date- Blink 182

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It was already getting close to my date with Justin. And I was freaking out. Hoping I didnt ruin anything.

"Hun, calm down you look fine.'' my mom says grabbing hold of my arm and moving my hair out of my face.

"Thanks mom. I just. Im nervous.'' I say taking a deep breathe in and then out.

''Everything will go perfect YN.'' she says rubbing my arms for comfort.

''Okay miss physic.'' I say and we both end up laughing.

The door bell rings and I jump and started freaking out again. And my mom looks at me with a 'really' face. I shook it off and walked to the door opening it and seeing Justin in a white shirt with some swimsuit trunks.

''Now. You can possibly wear that to the beach.'' He says smiling at me and gesturing to my outfit.

''Well mister. You really didnt tell me what we were doing so I just got in skinny jeans and a tshirt.'' I say back and he laughs

''Alright alright, thats my fault. I apoligize.'' He says and I nod once and smile.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him in to my house and shut the door. He looked around from where he was standing.

''Stay here. Cause now I have to change.'' I say smiling and he laughs lightly.

''Be right back.'' I say and go up the stairs knowing hes watching me.

//Justin//

I watched YN go up the stairs and then I heard someone clear their throat making me jump a little. I turn my head and see its a lady with a cup in her hand. Probably her mom.

''Staring at my daughter now are you?'' she says with a serious face.

''No. Uh. I wasnt. I would never. I mean not that I wouldnt cause shes very. Uhm. No i wasnt staring.'' I stuttered out and her serious face turned in a smiling one and she started laughing.

''Im just playing with you. Im YMN (your moms name).'' She gets closer and sticks her hand out and I laugh nervously and shake her hand.

"Im Justin.'' I say and she nods her head.

''So. YN is very what exactly? Didn't quite finish your sentence.'' She says smiling and I laugh nervously.

''Beautiful. Shes very beautiful.'' I say and she nods.

YN starts coming down the stairs and she has a black coverup on her and you were able to her tan legs. Her hair fell down onto her shoulder and she smiled at me.