Never Stop

I will never stop trying
I will never stop watching as you leave
I will never stop losing my breath
Every time I see you looking back at me
And I will never stop holding your hand
I will never stop opening your door
I will never stop choosing you babe
I will never get used to you

And with this love song to you
It's not a momentary phase
You are my life, I don't deserve you
But you love me just the same
And as the mirror says we're older
I will not look the other way
You are my life, my love, my only
And that's the one thing that won't change

I will never stop trying
I will never stop watching as you leave
I will never stop losing my breath
Every time I see you looking back at me
And I will never stop holding your hand
I will never stop opening your door
I will never stop choosing you babe
I will never get used to you

Never Stop (wedding version)- Safetysuit

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//Unknown//

After I took the photo I decided to wait there for a bit. I need to know who this guy is! I won't let him take her away from me. I connect my strap to my camera and put it around me. I walk out from the bush and walk to her house looking around.

It was quiet inside. What's going on? I look up to see a bedroom window in the back of the house. I look around to see they have a shed and I walk to it making sure I don't make any noise.

I look around in there to find a latter. Perfect.

I grab it and carry it to the window setting it up. I climb up quietly and peek my head in. YN is laying on top of him. Grinding down and sucking on his neck. He's enjoying it. This can't be happening! In front of me YN! Really!? 

He runs his hands under her shirt and she continues to grind down on him. I will not let her lose her virginity to this pathetic asshole. She didn't want to lose it to me! She shouldn't to anyone! We're meant to be together!

I see her start to unbutton his pants and I get angry and climb down fast. I need to stop this! I run to the front door and ring the doorbell. No answer.

No,no,no,no. Answer. C'mon answer the door!

After what seems like forever there was no answer. I ring the doorbell again and start knocking hoping they would stop.

Why aren't they answering!?

I begin to knock. Banging on the door over and over and over.

''Alright already!'' I hear her voice yell.

Shit! I was going to turn and run off but I tripped over my own leg and fall back into the side bushes next to her door.

She comes out in just a shirt. Looking around. God those legs. I've always loved her legs. She walks back in and closes the door.

I let out a grunt that I was holding in from the fall that hurt. That was a close one.

*A week later*

//YN//

I was in my living room watching TV and eating popcorn. I was switching through the channels stuffing the delicious buttery salty popcorn in my mouth. There's a light knock on my door and I groan. I'm so comfortable. I put my bowl of popcorn on the table and stand up going to the door.