This I Promise You

And I promise you never
Will you hurt anymore
I give you my word
I give you my heart
This is a battle we've won
And with this vow
Forever has now begun

Just close your eyes (close your eyes)each loving day (each loving day)
And know this feeling won't go away (no)
Til' the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you

Over and over I thought
When I hear you call
Without you in my life, baby
I just wouldn't be living at all

And I will take you in my arms (I will take you in my arms)
And hold you right where you belong (right where you belong)
Til' the day my life is through
This I promise you, babe

This I Promise You-NSync

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 Valentines Edition loves!!!

//YN//

Been two months. Two months of me and Justin being together. It's hard to believe that it's been two months. Feels like just yesterday that he was giving me directions to my class. It's weird how fast things go when you're having fun isn't it?

Me and Justin decided t take the kids to the park. Jazzy and Jaxon. God I love them. Justin says they love me too. I hope that's true. Jaxon and Justin always fight over me. I find it quite cute really.

I'm holding Jaxon in my arms while Justin holds Jazzy. The sun is bright and the wind is blowing. Justin being so excited for tomorrow. If you don't know tomorrow is February 14th. Yes the one. The only.Valentines Day. I ask him over and over again what he planned. But he still refuses to tell.

We arrive at the park and set the kids down and they go running and screaming in joy. Justin grabs my hand in twining our fingers. We walk to the the bench and sit down keeping out eyes on the kids. We sit under a big tree giving us shade. The wind is warm and the birds are chirping. I swear to god if one of them poops on me all hell is going to break loose.

''So when do you plan on uploading another video?'' I say looking at Justin.

Since our first date I was finally able to get him to agree to putting up covers of him singing. Everybody loves him. He has a ton of fans. A whole bunch of likes and comments on his video. Some good. Some bad. But hey who doesn't get hate?

Haters hate us cause they ain't us. Hehe.

''I don't know. Soon.'' he says smiling

''Well you cant keep you're Beliebers waiting. And soon Justin. Soon is like a lifetime for them.'' I say and he chuckles shaking his head.

Justin's fans were called Beliebers. There were a lot. And they were just inseparable. They were. Family. Justin called them his family. I find it so cute. Justin makes me feature in his videos time to time. Says his beautiful Beliebers deserve the right to see his girlfriend.

I get a lot of hate for dating him. He's not even famous and I'm getting so much hate. Can you believe that. My twitter followers went over the roof. So did Justin's. I get DM's saying I'm fat and ugly and I need to break up with Justin.

''Babe?'' he says making me snap out of my thoughts

''Huh.'' I say looking into his eyes and he chuckles shaking his head