Chapter - 11

Depuis le début

Khushi : Now believed ???

Arnav wrapped his hand around her shoulder and pulled her close to him...

She rested her head on his shoulder hugging him...

Arnav : Now believed... You know how much I crave for this...

Khushi : Really ?? Then why din't you chose me on that practice day...

Arnav : Baby, don't start again... I am sorry for that... Did you feel bad?

Khushi : Mmm... I felt so bad that I started hating you..

Arnav's hold tightened hearing her ...

Khushi : It's better you confessed now , otherwise I would not have accepted you coz of your relation with Diya...

Arnav : Baby , its not like that... I am sorry if my words or actions hurt you.. I won't repeat it... Diya means nothing to me...

Khushi : Be away from that adhesive Monitor Lizard... You are mine... Understand ? she said moving close to him...

Arnav : Monitor Lizard ??? Really ? he laughed " Jealous??" , he teased...

Khushi : Jealous, my foot... I am not jealous, just territorial... What's mine is mine , I won't share it with anyone...

Arnav looked at her with love filled eyes... He felt like he is the happiest man on earth right now...

" Hello love birds... We are also here... You forgot us when you got eachother na " , Aditi said teasing them...

Khushi suddenly jerked and came out of his hold...

Aman : Arnav are you coming to office today or planning to take a leave coz of this , he eyed Khushi saying this ...

Khushi : Why should he take the leave... I am here only na... We can call or see anytime... I don't like him neglecting his work coz of me...

Aman : Here someone should learn from my sister, he said looking at Aditi...

Aditi : Haaaww !!! Here Bhaijaan gives his time for her, not like you... If I give a call then you will say , I am busy baby... Always same dialogue... If I call to see you then also will say next Sunday we will meet now full busy... But that Sunday never comes , she complained...

Aman : Your bhaijaan can give his time to her coz he is the boss, no one will question him... He is the one who is giving me loads and loads of work...

Khushi chuckled hearing her complaints..

Khushi to Aman : Bhai my sister - in - law is right... You should give more time to her otherwise no one will be bad like me, she threatened him..

Aman to Arnav : From where did you get her ? She is threatening me.. the Great Aman Mathur...

Arnav : She already threatened me to stay away from Diya ... So you are better yaar... Both this girls are crazy yaar...

" Hawww..." , both girls said in unison...

We are katti with you.. We won't talk to you both...

Both guys chuckled hearing them and went near their love and hugged them from back, they placed their chin on their love's shoulder and said together...

"Crazy toh hai but we love this bundle of craziness to core ...." , saying so they kissed on their cheeks...

Both girls leaned back to their respective partners...

Their moments were disturbed by Arnav's phone...

He picked the Call ..

"Bhai are you not coming for jogging?" Akash asked over the phone...