Jungmin quietly nodded and slouched in his seat.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." Jungkook said.

"Y-Yes, sir."

"Good... Apologize."

"S-Sorry."

Jungkook glared at him again before walking back to the front of the class and turning to Jimin, "Sorry again for interrupting your class, Mr. Park."

"No problem." Jimin replied, thankful that Jungkook was there to put Jungmin in his place.

Jungkook bowed to Jimin before walking out into the hallway, closing the door behind him, "Sorry about that... I just need to ask you a few questions to verify everything that happened last night and then I can let you get back to class."

"It's ok... Class is almost over anyways." Yeonjun said to reassure Jungkook and to try and fade out the awkwardness from what just happened.

"Oh, ok... So, you are Kang Taehyun's brother?"

"Yes, sir."

"Beomgyu-ssi mentioned that you and Soobin-ssi answered the door when he came to your house, yes?"

"Yes, sir... And then TaeTae and my dad took him to the hospital."

"TaeTae?"

"Oh, sorry... It's my nickname for Taehyun."

"Oh, ok... And what time did he come to your house?"

"Oh ummm... I-I think it was around ten at night... Do you remember, bin?"

"Y-Yeah, it was a-around ten I th-think." Soobin replied.

"How are you two related? Taehyun-ssi said Soobin-ssi was at your house because of a movie?"

"Y-Yeah... Soobin's my boyfriend... After school yesterday, the four of us went to go see a movie... I think I still have the ticket stub in my wallet..." Yeonjun pulled his wallet out of the back pocket of his pants and found the ticket stub, "Here."

Jungkook took the ticket stub from him, "Do you mind if I keep this? It's just for the timeline."

"Of course."

"Were either of you awake when they came back from the hospital?"

"I was, but Soobinnie fell asleep."

"And what time did they come back to your house?"

"Oof... I-It was really late... I think it was around twelve fifty. But I was really tired, so I might be wrong... Oh, TaeTae texted me saying they were on their way home, but I don't remember the time."

"Do you have your phone with you?"

"It's inside."

"Do you mind if I take a look? I'm just trying to set up a time line."

"Yeah of course... I also called him right before Soobin fell asleep to see how they were doing."

The bell rang before Jungkook could reply. Students started walking out of their classes and Jungkook asked, "Can you show me your phone, please?"

"Yeah, sure." Yeonjun said and waited for everyone come out of the classroom before him and Soobin were able to get through the door frame.

Yeonjun and Soobin walked to the back of the class while Jungkook went over to Jimin's desk, where Jimin was sitting, "You ok?" he whispered as he gently touched his hand.

Jimin just nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. Yeonjun and Soobin came over to them with their backpacks slung over their shoulders, "Here, Mr. Jeon." Yeonjun showed him his phone with the time Taehyun texted him last night. He then showed him the time he called Taehyun before Soobin fell asleep.